Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Got my first truck! Always had cars before

CTRL_ALT_DEL

Reaction score
So the X-Runner has always caught my eye. It briefly crossed my mind to own one but never a serious thought as I have always owned cars. Then after wanting a SUV, possibly even a crossover, or a truck I decided to give a serious thought to owning one. Well I needed to see one in person and drive it, so I did and now I own a 2009 Blue X-Runner. Day 1 of ownership today:

d8mdr8H.jpg

BSg3rw8.jpg

EQw8sxK.jpg

I would like to mod a handful of things of course, money permitting. Plans would be to add:

-Alpine or Pioneer Touch Screen double din
-Upgraded component speakers and custom subwoofer box with a 10" or 12" woofer
-Tint front windows
-Custom cold air intake
-Blacked out inner headlights
-Aftermarket Exhaust (Magnaflow maybe)
-Bed cover
-Lower the truck
-Different rims
-Short shifter and shift knob

Here are some of my previous cars:

V8 Lexus IS-F
jX7CxGu.jpg

l6Yop86.jpg

412awhp Evolution Lancer
qSPYSvZ.jpg

VnSPazI.jpg

I'm looking forward to being a part of the community and seeing everyone else's rides!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to XRU, given your previous cars, I can't wait to see what you do!

alexxwing

Reaction score
welcome to the underground family where are you from? im sure theres some members near you

madtrucker

Reaction score
Well that truck is nice, I like the blue. The X is a great truck, fun. Welcome to the Underground!

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Welcome to the family.

FireB

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

You have some funky previous cars there!
It's gonna be a totally different ball park with the truck but I am sure you will get used to it.
Handling wise, the cars you had before will always be better than the truck.....always.
But being able to control (or Lack of) the tail happy as low speed truck is one of the best adrenaline rush I had when I had the truck for sure.

Congrats!

CTRL_ALT_DEL

Reaction score
welcome to the XRU.
Thanks MrX-runner
Well that truck is nice, I like the blue. The X is a great truck, fun. Welcome to the Underground!
Thank you, I like all the colors but there is something about this blue.
Welcome to the family.
Thanks! :top:
Welcome to the forum.

You have some funky previous cars there!
It's gonna be a totally different ball park with the truck but I am sure you will get used to it.
Handling wise, the cars you had before will always be better than the truck.....always.
But being able to control (or Lack of) the tail happy as low speed truck is one of the best adrenaline rush I had when I had the truck for sure.

Congrats!

I'm hoping funky is a good thing haha. They were all fast for sure.
About the handling aspect, I figured for sure the truck will handle quite differently than the cars. I take it easy on the throttle when turning, unlike the previous cars.

Thanks man

shane881510

Reaction score
Welcome ull be busy on here for a while reading everyone's builds and finding out U need boost . Lol j/k but rele boost.:top:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Welcome, be sure to check out the vendor threads for all your Xr needs.

easts1d3

Reaction score
Welcome to XRU! I see you chose the fast color :top:

Blue10XR

Reaction score
I'm with the Blue Crew! Welcome CTRL_Alt_DEL Im in Miramar if you ever come towards the dirty south.....haha

Top Bottom