Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

got my long tubes installed

dpartinvr4

Reaction score
I won't pretend to understand the universe, but the fact that my IAT's were 29* probably helped allot

Murderface

Reaction score
With ur exhaust open that much there's no way ur boost would hit 9psi with just the URD u gotta have a false reading. It's possible it's F'd up cause my boost gauge sits at -2 when the truck is off so maybe ur sensor is doing the opposite?

dpartinvr4

Reaction score
I Pm'd Gadget about the situation, this is from the G man himself
"The internal MAP sensor is calibrated to a known standard as a final part of the QC check in production. I will bet it is very much dead on.

G"

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Get a quick vid homie!

I think it is time for you to dyno that beast. :D

dpartinvr4

Reaction score
If you're paying, gladly

Ill try and get a video tonight

Last edited:

dpartinvr4

Reaction score
of course, when I go to prove it the truck makes me look stupid, 7.5 lbs was tonight's high, but it's about 10 degrees warmer than when I tuned it. I know it was at 9 lbs, because in my tune I added fuel to the three cells where it was at 9lbs halfway through the pull. I will keep trying until it does it again.
rpmrun1.png

Gadget

Reaction score
When using the table, the active cell will jump to the next higher pressure cell. Generally it is .5 PSI higher than actual. So as you exceed 7 PSI it will move to the 7.5 PSI cell.

I can select REAL TIME and open the pressure gauge and get a better reading of the true manifold pressure. You can expand it out to take up the full screen so you can see it real well.

G

dpartinvr4

Reaction score
The real time is what's in the picture. I didn't get a recording of the 9psi run or i would put it up.

dpartinvr4

Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Q4CpsNrzM[/ame]
got all the holes patched up finally :)

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Excellent location of the camera dude! That sounded beastly and you could hear it clearly. :adore:

dpartinvr4

Reaction score
it has a very LSish tone on the down rev, just a little less cackle.

Top Bottom