Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Got the First 2012 X!

Jaegermeister

The "Tony Hawk" Guy
Reaction score
Bhlm is next, my front turn signals are supposed to be on white all the time, then go to amber when turning. Truck comes stock with dtrl's. The only time they are onwhite is when my headlights are on

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
idk if they will, @ sorry about ur luck, thats a really expensive mod to do!!! but I like how DTRL will be WHITE and turn yellow on blinker! VIDEO PLZ!!!

2012TxNinja

Reaction score
Hey gadget, any luck on the new wiring diagram for the URD maf for the new 2012? I know you said give it a few weeks I just have nothing else to mod right now and I have the itch.

Rapidformz

Reaction score
Getting Boxy With It

thanks for supporting toyota 2012 xrunner getting alittle boxy i just bought the 2011 x looks the same other than the front only diff is my rear view mirror does not give me the temp lol

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
IM dying to see what 2012 looks like with BHLM! and jae i wanna see ur DTRL/BLINKERs

redx2010

Reaction score
nice choice, black is definetley cool. good luck w/ it and keep posting pics

Gadget

Reaction score
Hey gadget, any luck on the new wiring diagram for the URD maf for the new 2012? I know you said give it a few weeks I just have nothing else to mod right now and I have the itch.

It will just take me a couple of minutes to make a guide if I have not already have.

Just order it up, but call David before you do.

G

cwatt

Reaction score
I love the new front end; wish the rest of the vehicle took suit.

What's this 'surprise' Gadget keeps alluding to?

bigdreams

Reaction score
Hey man, can you take some pics of the rear seats and all of the storage and functions please? I was mostly wondering if it's changed any from previous models. Just saying that it'd be cool if the back of the rear seats folded forward to reveal more storage like the double cab Tacomas have

Houston X Runner

Reaction score
:adore: dude that is sweeet! need more pics. and change your pic from the blue x to black x PLEASE i want to see the black x everytime you post WITHOUT having to go to the 1st page!!!

tdj007

Reaction score
Lookin good. Lookin forward to seein ur progress on it.

Top Bottom