Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grumpy, this is for you, and well me of course and whomever else is an fan....(drool)

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Words cannot express the awesome... This is easily a car i'd trade my truck and soul for, broke or not i'd live out of it. This and the buick GNX are legendary IMO. For the record, I don't want to hear any shit opinions or any other crap about how some other junk is better... This thread is about the car and the video. Thank you... and enjoy! :adore:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53c6o_cNPEo

xrgilly

Reaction score
sickk..... i would trade my truck soul and wife for that car lol

shaX 07

Reaction score
That's an amazing video. I love the camera work, the "story" and the music especially.

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
I would murder countless people for that car, and feel no remorse.

Murderface

Reaction score
My buddy has an NSX and one night demanded that I drive it. I really didn't want to but he insisted that I do it and dog the shit out of it. To tell u the truth I was really dissappointed:thumpdown: I mean it's cool looking and the concept is cool but.....disappointed I was.

But I'm with u Donny on the GNX! I have a buddy who bet me $100 that it was called a Buick GSX Grand National.....$100 was soon in my pocket

08x

Reaction score
i love the look of thoes cars when my mom used to work at acura when ever there was one in the shop id just go out there and drool and it was earily before noone got there so id jsut sit in it and wish it was mine

X-roller

Reaction score
There is a few in town here and they meet up and talk about how much money they have and how costly it is to maintain those cars..... :frown:.... Nice cars but i'm not into two seaters.....

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Just like the Xr, the NSX needs boost John. Even before I ever knew what it was, I wanted one just based on badass sex appeal! :adore:

TRD-X

Reaction score
To start with it's a Acura NSX here not a Honda Cuz! I take a GNX any day. "Old school bad"

Murderface

Reaction score
Donny it wasn't about the power that I was disappointed, it was the fact that someone talked me into driving a HONDA:biggrin:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Jim, its the same as calling a cadillac a GM, acura and honda are of the same brand and is acknowledged as such :laugh:

TRD-X

Reaction score
Jim, its the same as calling a cadillac a GM, acura and honda are of the same brand and is acknowledged as such :laugh:

I was trying to be nice Cuz! :rolleyez: You know I'm a Yota guy.....:laugh::laugh:

blastap

Reaction score
that video is well played, I also adore those cars even though they are ''slow''. The just dont age kinda like the newer supra's

Top Bottom