Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Head lights

nxrunner

Reaction score
What kind of headlights are you using? Post pics if you have any.

I'm currently running Nokya brand, but Im wanting some HID's.:cool:

morcheez

Reaction score
im running eurodezigns cuz they were cheap...i am also wanting some hid's...hmm sounds like another project day to me nick ....where u at fool...oh yeah i also got some yellow fogs a couple of weeks ago and i love them...i will have to take some pics tonite

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I have klight 8000k pnp hid kit installed w/silverstar fogs
also the pics do make them look alittle more blue than they really are.. at times think i should have went with 6500k or even a retro.. oh well, to late now but i think they were worth it.

4-1.jpg

3.jpg

Spyder327

Reaction score
I have klight 8000k pnp hid kit installed w/silverstar fogs
also the pics do make them look alittle more blue than they really are.. at times think i should have went with 6500k or even a retro.. oh well, to late now but i think they were worth it.

4-1.jpg

3.jpg

I think those headlights look awesome.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
bought it off ebay... the users account i bought it from is no longer registered. i have searched ebay for the same kit because some of my friends want them and i can't find anymore like it.. its 8000k bi xenon.

nxrunner

Reaction score
im running eurodezigns cuz they were cheap...i am also wanting some hid's...hmm sounds like another project day to me nick ....where u at fool...oh yeah i also got some yellow fogs a couple of weeks ago and i love them...i will have to take some pics tonite

Ok, sounds good to me just let me know when. Im currently working in Gulf Shores AL, about 3 hours East of you, so the drive shouldnt be problem.
So are we meeting up at Hooters in BR the weekend of the 27th or what?

Stevenredx

Reaction score
DAMN those lights are Blue! You would get pulled over and issued a fat ticket for those lights in my home town. Stay away form central Louisiana.

they look alot more blue than they really are in the pics.

drewXrunner

Reaction score
how do you like those mcculoch's And is 8000 the highest they go?.

CBRBob

Reaction score
Stick with 4100K to 4300K, that will give you the MOST visible light with the LEAST color.

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
For me (and it seems for most people), I was going for that Mercedez/Beamer blue light look so I did 10000K. 4100 doesn't look any different than stock so it's just a waste of money.

Top Bottom