Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

help

homer_g2

Reaction score
ok guys i am looking for some front sprints on the cheap for my x factory springs will me fine thats what i need is factory springs any one got any lighing around i might be abel to take off ur hands or where i can find some.

Spyder327

Reaction score
May be able to get some off someone who put the Sittin Sic springs on in place of them. :top:

homer_g2

Reaction score
so the sis lowering kit are springs hu i did not know that do you know how much thay r

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Your wanting stock springs?

Maybe one of the guys thats installed the sitting sic coils will part with their stock ones.

homer_g2

Reaction score
yea ill take stock springs thats no prob do you know where i can find some

46&2_X

Reaction score
yea ill take stock springs thats no prob do you know where i can find some

Have you tried calling any of the local wrecking yards?

You never know they might be able to turn some up for you?

homer_g2

Reaction score
good i dea i called for a grill but thay did not have one so im not shere thay r going to have the springs i need but to the regualer tacomas use the same spring or is it difrent

morcheez

Reaction score
good i dea i called for a grill but thay did not have one so im not shere thay r going to have the springs i need but to the regualer tacomas use the same spring or is it difrent

go find my truck...its in a junkyard somewhere in texas i guess...its got the stock springs with the sos kit on it

Top Bottom