Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HI-Fest

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
THAT'S RIIIIIGHT! No, You are not seeing things! For the first time, we are going to have a HI-Fest!!! For a long time, we haven't had a X-Runner ONLY cruise! So here it is, with HI-FEST!!! So with that, time to show EVERYONE how WE DO! There are people that drive XRs, and then there are the people that WANT to! Heehee!

The REASON for HI-Fest : To RE-UNITE and Keep the XRU Community STRONG, CLOSE, AND POSITIVE! Just by owning one, its like joining a club/group! Most of us bought this Truck for a reason, It wasn't for the Best MPGs, or Cause we could carry the biggest loads, but FOR a SEXY sports Truck!

The DAY : Saturday DECEMBER 6th

The time : MU at 10am, RO 11am

The Route : As of right now, I have it as
MU at Nico's
Go Through Waikiki
Stop On the side of the road, in Kahala (for some quick Pics)
Stop Bellows (more pics and photoshoot)
Go BayView Mini Putt(to Play mini golf)
After Mini Golf, Head to Windward Mall for lunch
Then Over H3 to Kapolei Target (to Talk and Cruise MIGHT go on longer)

Things to Bring :
Great Attitudes. THIS event is to keep all of us Xrunners in touch and a good group.
Walkie talkies (great way to keep in touch and stay together as a group)

T-Shirts : There will also be T-shirt made as well! Its currently still being worked on, but soon as its
done being designed, then it will be posted on here, and we will get a Pre-Order up as well!
Trust me when I say, YOU Might wanna get a T-shirt

***NEW***
You must be on this list on the forums to attend! The whole point is to get guys involved and keep the community strong

Last edited:

STONER-X

Reaction score
For some reason I was thinking it was something else....

Lol

:stoned:

III

Reaction score
^bwahaha with that user name, i can see what was being thought...

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
I should be able to make this.

Anyone know anyone with a stock exhaust? Im still open to trading my super 44 setup.

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Ya Abunai, come out, would love for the OGs to come out

1. Jinseiganai
2. Byeeeeeran
3. Scottiekoby
4. AbunaiXR

Scottiekoby

Reaction score
There was a group of xrunners my brother ran into friday night. about 4 of them going west bound by the pearl city on ramp at around 2:00am. anyone know them?

8o8drifter

Reaction score
There was a group of xrunners my brother ran into friday night. about 4 of them going west bound by the pearl city on ramp at around 2:00am. anyone know them?

what colors?

1. Jinseiganai
2. Byeeeeeran
3. Scottiekoby
4. AbunaiXR
5. 8o8drifter

XRTOMMY

Reaction score
I'm game. Shouldn't be doing anything on that day. Saw a black xr today in Campbell industrial . It had roof racks and a train horn. Was hoping he's on here??

8o8drifter

Reaction score
probly us. but if it had racks on it might be keolu or kaipo. but it could of been me pressing my horn too

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
1. Jinseiganai
2. Byeeeeeran
3. Scottiekoby
4. AbunaiXR
5. 8o8drifter
6.XRTOMMY

III

Reaction score
i think i can.... gotta put in my stupid ass request form like tmrw so theres no bs from boss guys later :rolleyes:

Top Bottom