Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HI

Murderface

Reaction score
Them telling us that the warranty is void with an aftermarket clutch is against the law! Magnesun moss act is a law passed to protect us from being told that an aftermarket clutch will void any warranty. Dealers lilt to flex thier fake muscles and tell us otherwise.

It's a bummer that they don't care about losing business from Toyota owners, were a dime a dozen in thier eyes:thumpdown:

DustyXRunner

Reaction score
ya my dealer is a bunch of crooks. they wouldnt even give me the time of day when i told them my truck grinds in fifth. im gonna try again tho.

THE TECHNICIAN

Reaction score
my dealer also told me that since i fixed the clutch myself that my warranty is voided. would they have paid to get my truck towed to them? it was not drivable.

You would have paid to get it there but once the dealer found that it would be covered under warranty they would have reimbursed you. At least that's how my dealership works.....

KETCHUP

Reaction score
welcome to the site brotha! :crinklehair:

DustyXRunner

Reaction score
You would have paid to get it there but once the dealer found that it would be covered under warranty they would have reimbursed you. At least that's how my dealership works.....

sounds like you work for a dealer that values there customers. mine just looks at me and thinks im some punk kid trying to jack them out of a new tranny. :thumpdown:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to XR-U. Your professional experience is always welcome here.

What are some details of your truck? FJ 6MT here. Lots of mods.

Check dates :rofl:

Top Bottom