Hid Color Comparison

Discussion in 'Exterior Modifications' started by Bobby B, Nov 1, 2007.

1. FoxDavis

FoxDavis XRU Overdosed

That is not going to help. I think they were made on a little tiny tiny island off the coast of china, and no one knows the name....hehe

2. Venomous_X

Venomous_X Active Member

:thumpdown: you should either get rid of those and get jasons hids from luminous solutions or get the HVM hid kits...I have the HVM and they are great....:top: I havent tried any of jasons gear yet, but I hear they are top notch...:rockon:

3. FoxDavis

FoxDavis XRU Overdosed

FREAKIN GREAT........just what I need, spend more money on the X.......HELL YEAH!!!!:argh: (he says moo money moo money)

4. Venomous_X

Venomous_X Active Member

sell the c2c :p easy solution for that...

5. lil_papi787

lil_papi787 New Member

Du can seifferent opinion

My dad has 8500's on his 04 Mazda 3 and they look like daylight. They're called Ice Blue and you can see brighter and further than the OEM.

6. xrunish

xrunish New Member

where did you guys buy the bulbs from? i bought some from autozone thinking that they were going to be coming out blue and its actually just a little whiter than my stock ones... im trying to ge that blue headlights and yellow fog lights to make it kinda lika a jdm type theme... also tinting the fogs yellow so keep it with that look during the day time also... if you guys can just pm me the info i would highly appreciate it

7. rich017

rich017 New Member

They are HID's not bulbs.

Look under Luminous soultions.

8. Korean-X-808

Korean-X-808 New Member

im rocking 8k in my X. to me its way better at night. gonna go with either a 3k for the yellow or a 6k for just plain white in the fogs. but i might change my headlights to bi-xenons so i can have both low and high HIDs.

9. 5H4D0WD347H

5H4D0WD347H New Member

We can hook you up with affordable HIDs that pack a lifetime warranty, they are the brightest in the industry.

Every HID kit out there has a component in it that will fail sooner or later (bulbs or ballasts), we replace it for free with no questions asked.

We can also replace individual components of your C2C kit if need be.

We offer standard HID kits and ultra bright race HID kits

10. dak-rt-2a-XR

dak-rt-2a-XR Banned

i cant vouch for these kits....i got the 55W 8K head and fog light kit from HVM...and they are a very bright and nice change from OEM

11. CaliKnightRider

CaliKnightRider New Member

i have a complaint about these HVM hid kits. i think they are just way too bright its just uncalled for. lol they are so bright i am able to see everything, it is just plain insanity!!!!!! i can see things that i shouldnt see.... haha jk guys their hids are awsome, im sure other people on the road hate em lol but i love em!!!!!!

12. dak-rt-2a-XR

dak-rt-2a-XR Banned

LOL...

thats what I told my woman when I put mine in..."I can see forever!" :laugh:

13. Knight Runner

Knight Runner Active Member

Wish I'd seen this thread before i bought my Hids. I thought the higher the ks, the brighter. I got the 10k all around, foggers and heads. I going to get 6k for the heads because i don't get too much illumination, specially comming from the headlights because the bulb sits back further compare the foglamps where they sit up front.

14. blackx07

blackx07 Active Member

i had 55watt hi/low 10k hid's in my x. until i wrecked :thumpdown:
    but now i gotem in my 04 tacoma:smile:

15. X-roller

X-roller New Member

Hey not to bring up an old thread... but does anyone know the bulb size in the fog lights? it's H10 I believe.... I jut wanna make sure before I order these HID fog lights.... Thanks. :top:

16. jaxchrisfla

jaxchrisfla Active Member

some years were h10, and some were 9007

17. Dandor

Dandor Guest

best forex software

How to format nokia 5610 xpress music while code and pressing tech is also not working?forexrobot-review info]best forex software

18. Venomous_X

Venomous_X Active Member

as the great and uber awesome Rip Torn said in dodgeball....... BYEBYE

[​IMG]

19. X-roller

X-roller New Member

cool. thanks man. :top:

20. X-Runner_R1

X-Runner_R1 New Member

Im looking at a set of black headlights with a Xenon 6k HID from EWS off of ebay, anybody know if this is a good brand? The kit goes for $135.00.