Hid Color Comparison

Discussion in 'Exterior Modifications' started by Bobby B, Nov 1, 2007.

1. babyboi2284

babyboi2284 BaggedXR2284

im curious if anyone has had any problems with their hid kits on there x? i use to have a tundra wit the same kit i have now and i never had a problem with it. since i put it on my x they kinda work when they want to. sometimes they work then sometimes one comes on and the other doesnt and vice versa or neither come on or they come on then flicker super fast and shut off. i have a 10k hi/low kit. im thinkin they arent gettin enough power or my battery might suck or something....i dunno it really sux and a pain. ive been wantin to get an optima battery maybe that will help wit a little more power. any ideas?

2. Jwall

Jwall New Member

Nice this will help, thanks

3. FireB

FireB New Member

I thought this might be a good place to put the question.

Once you change your bulbs to the HID's, do you have to aim down the Headlights since it is brighter?

I was very evident on my Legacy when I put the HID as I was blinding everything that came my way.
    However, that setup was for a PROJECTOR SETUP and not like a Regular Housing setup like the x-runner.

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks!

4. rich017

rich017 New Member

c2c disappeared 2 years ago and the manufacturer they got them from are also out of business or do not offer the lifetime warranty anymore. A local and I did some research and found that the company they got them from were either out of business or did not offer that warranty anymore. It was 2 years ago so I cannot remember which it was

5. VIPDreamin

VIPDreamin "Mr. Incredible"

If you need replacement parts...email me...fox that is..rich already knows :crinklehair:

6. blueblazeracer

blueblazeracer New Member

Anyone order from xenongate.com I was thinking about ordering a set of bi-xenon headlights and single for the fogs. the prices seem fair.

H4 Bi-xenon $145

7. Slay0r

Slay0r New Member

ddmtuning.com's Hi/Lo H4's are only $55

8. blueblazeracer

blueblazeracer New Member

cant find anything that reffers to the H4's. got a link?

9. Slay0r

Slay0r New Member

10. XrunnerLa_HI

XrunnerLa_HI New Member

what's the nice brand for HID kits and where to buy it? for Xrunner 2011

11. adamewwy

adamewwy New Member

There are a few places these days. Try DDMTuning.com, or contact some of the vendors on this site that sell them. They have some really awesome setups. Babyboi2284 is the user on here that sells HID setups. They are called Nightvision.

12. Murderface

Murderface New Member

The nicest HIDs I've seen and have are what I have on my X, from Theretrofitsource.com. DDM hid ballasts eventually rust and look like poo plus all their shit comes from some tiny village in China and can take weeks to receive. Theretrofitsource is located in Atlanta and ships in a day or two

13. Whitebeauty

Whitebeauty New Member

Sounds like somebody needs Lightsource to hook them up with some lights?....HID's n e one??? :biggrin:

14. Murderface

Murderface New Member

Got any pics of ballasts? Price for 6K 55 watt H11(only a lo beam needed) pm me price and pics please

15. mdeezy

mdeezy New Member

ddm is an excellent place to get HIDS. great price, friendly people. quick shipping. Prices are hard to beat. I've used them a few times.

16. Whitebeauty

Whitebeauty New Member

You know i was going through this thread and it nice, but i must say alot of it depends if your ballast is putting out the true power its supposed too. If its not the color will be different than expected.

17. carlos787

carlos787 New Member

i just got my hid's for my fogs 3k, from hidextra.com they look nice. and work just fine. and headlights i have 8k.