Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

highlighter wheels?

srt761

Reaction score
Has anyone here painted there whrels highlighter yellow?? I'm thinking of doing it to my SWB since I saw a photo of a blue subie with the wheels painted that color.

OVRW8

Reaction score
Would look good on a thinner spoke aftermarket wheels but the stockers are too solid faced. Not enough open space between spokes

srt761

Reaction score
That's what I'm runnin right now is stockers. I painted them high gloss white and they look pretty sweet but the highlighter color looks clean.

burnboy

Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking of doing mine in neon orange gloss powder coat metallic. +1 on not on stockers tho. I also thought of Ferrari yellow on my rr

srt761

Reaction score
I've thought about tryin to trade my stockers for a set of bmw e38 wheels dince they carry a similar look to bbs wheels but not sure yet

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
YellowHighlighter.jpg

srt761

Reaction score
WOW!!! That looks pretty sick. The stockers look a lot better than what I figured they would. Thanks for choppin it man. :adore:

05xrunnerx

Reaction score
That's what I'm runnin right now is stockers. I painted them high gloss white and they look pretty sweet but the highlighter color looks clean.

do you have any pics of your truck with the white wheels

Top Bottom