Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Holly Molly CAI/MAF!!!!!

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
Ok guys this is the real deal!!! The URD Cold Air Intake is installed along with the Mass Air Flow callibrator. I asked the Toyo tech if I could do a burnout in the garage and he shook his head yes. Well come 2 find out he misunderstood me. He said that he thought I asked him if I could pull out of the garage. Well with these Long tube headers combined with this CAI/MAF setup it was pretty damn loud!! Well when I was test driving the XR the toyo tech called me and said do not come back. He said my boss was red faced pissed. And told him 2 clean up the rubber off the garage floor. :dontknow::laugh: Honestly now I feel bad. I called him and told him that I was sorry and that I would buy him a pizza for the cleaning up of the rubber. He also said that his boss had calmed down and that it was no big deal. :smile: Well anyway when we first installed it we had a code of PO112. And it was a result of a poor solder. On the second time around there was no problem and this XR really is a beast now. :laugh: :laugh: Thanks URD the Short Shifter and redline tranny fluid goes in manana!! :rock:

Bobby B

Reaction score
If you tune it it will really run a whole lot smoother, that is if you haven't already. I just remembered seeing another post I think it was "Nicodemus454" said he's not sure about the MAF Cali being compatible with the new TRD S/C. Though this is not been confirmed with URD It wouldn't hurt to call them and ask. If I'm not mistaken the TRD S/C comes with some sort of re programing. To be honest though, I don't see why the URD MAF Cali can't be a useful tuning tool with the TRD S/C.

Last edited:

Bobby B

Reaction score
nice. Now your turn to do a burn out. LOL

I have yet to do a legit burn out in my XR LOL! I'm mean I've broke loose before but never a big smokey one. maybe when my tires get close to worn out .

Top Bottom