Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hood Struts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Hey everyone.....

Looking to do a group buy...... I need to get a bunch of people together that might want to do the group buy on the Redline Hood struts. I have contacted Redline and I am awaiting information

I have searched Tacoma World and don't see a group buy going on.......

Let me know

http://www.redlinetuning.com/products_quicklift.html

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
yea???? I liked them.... and its a modd I haven't done... hood struts.. .ultra gauge..... gauges..... battery tie down... leds....... damn xfest..... plus clutch, flywheel and maybe exhaust.... :)

FireB

Reaction score
Wow, this is something that I have been looking for a while.
And this EZ Down thing looks good too for the tailgate!

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I think redline has to be a vendor to have a group buy for the hood struts. If you want you can get the bolt on kit that I have from eBay. I paid $60 with expedited shipping (came from Taiwan) with the bolts and brackets so there is no riveting.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Depending on what the price would be I may be in

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I think redline has to be a vendor to have a group buy for the hood struts. If you want you can get the bolt on kit that I have from eBay. I paid $60 with expedited shipping (came from Taiwan) with the bolts and brackets so there is no riveting.

That is correct.
For an "official" group buy organized and advertised on the forums redline, or another company selling the struts would have to become a paying vendor.
Finding interest is fine, but if any info pertaining to pricing or how to buy is posted the thread will be deleted.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For an "official" group buy organized and advertised on the forums redline, or another company selling the struts would have to become a paying vendor.

With that said - a month's vendor program is only $20. These fees guys just go toward keeping the lights on around here.

I loves mine too... I haz the black ones (C2C's group buy)! :top:

Wow... that was back in '07!
http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=4798&

+1 - C2C GB here too. Its a small thing, but I was over at my neighbors house a few weeks ago (his wife has a 4x4 2006 Tacoma) and we were looking at his engine. He didn't pull the hood stand (for whatever reason) and after holding the hood up for 5 minutes while we chatted, I was wishing he had put hood struts on that thing. :laugh:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Most of these GB's require about 20 people. Get each person to donate $1 to the site and you should be covered. :top:

easts1d3

Reaction score
Jillian says i have to get these so im in for a GB lol

:canada:

Limitless

Reaction score
Been looking at getting this as well so id be interested.

dvd0020

Reaction score
I'm in. Been wanting a set for a while now. PITA to hold the hood up and put the rod in on a 6" lift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom