Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How Did You Get Your X-Runner?

Where Did You Get Your X-Runner?

• Factory Ordered it from a Dealership

Votes: 47 12.1%
  • Purchased it from a Toyota/Scion Dealers Lot.

Votes: 155 39.8%
  • Purchased it Used

Votes: 158 40.6%
  • Purchased it? I Stole It!

Votes: 29 7.5%

• Total voters

user_unlisted

Reaction score
Bought my '05 SWB used with 76k from a woman on Craigslist.

Got suuuuuuch a good deal.

lamecargo

Reaction score
played a crazy game of Russian Roulette and the other guy lost :D

BigTuna

Reaction score
Saw it sitting on a lot one day. Drove in with my 09 Civic Si, and drove out with my 06 SWB X. Same mileage

smftexas86

Reaction score
actually it was a little weird, i saw the truck standing at a fiat dealership, but by the time i decided to go check it out it was gone. a month later it showed back up at the same dealership, i went and fell in love.

raziug

Reaction score
only had mine for about 2 months and couldn't be happier!

gunner76137

Reaction score
My Wife bought me my first 1 for our 2 year wedding anniversary.
I had only test drove 1 before that. And knew I wanted 1.
I called my wife from work to tell her happy anniversary and she told me she hoped she didn't have to twist my arm to get me to drive my new truck. I was like wtf are you talking about and she said I just bought you an Xrunner.
Totally stock 05 SWB

Last edited:

Judas

Reaction score
Traded in my 03.5 mazdaspeed protege. That I still miss.

T4Z

Reaction score
Just bought mine from my dad when he bought a new f150, he wanted a truck under warranty and no clutch (knee problems) but nothing wrong with the XR so now it's mine :smile:

cjist1

Reaction score
Went to Toyota dealer to test drive an '06. Told em I was looking for a newer one. They ordered in a '13 from another dealer and slapped a supercharger on.

Sang09Vonarx

Reaction score
The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of recorder blocker jammerall as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

Last edited:

bluedemon

Reaction score
My colorado got totalled out by some lil old lady who hit me and spun me out on an on ramp, my friend suggested find an xr so i went for a test drive and drove it home...

SCarXR

Reaction score
The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of recorder blocker as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

Same story as this guy...got it used and apparently unmolested.

30Birdy

Reaction score
I spotted on hitting an exit ramp one day so I did some research and knew I wanted to supercharge a low mileage one. I searched and ended up driving 580 miles to Long Beach, CA to buy a certified used one at a dealer.

SgtBadA

Reaction score
I bought mine used. Always liked the look of the xrunner ever since I was a kid and playing gran trurismo 4. My dad bought a new Tacoma pre Runner in 05 and its Been nothing but great. I had a brand new 2009 ford ranger FX4 and drove that for a few years and it was nothing but trouble. The shift on the fly never worked when I needed it most. So I drove by a ford dealer of all places in January 2013 and spotted a SWB 08 XRunner. Being fed up with the ford I decided it was time for a change. I test drove it and fell in love with the way it handled. It had quite a bit of body damage on it when I bought it so I talked the dude down from 19,500 to 16K. I used that money to fix all the paint issues and haven't looked back since. It looks almost brand new.

HAMHAWK_JAY

Reaction score
got mine January of 15 with 47k even on the odo from Toyota got raped on the interest rate tho

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I went to a dealer to look at trucks saw this one and was like ya I have to have it. That was February 24th 2006. Had it ever since. Moved 900 miles north of where I bought it at Norwalk Toyota in Norwalk California.

Top Bottom