Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How hot is a girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcool2040

Reaction score
ok guys sorry to say but ancgirl2007 is gone for 10 days so i dont know how some of yall will make it. but anyways im here im on aim jcool2040 or yahoo at the same.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
can't believe this thread garnered 15 pages.this is a better joke than whose name is john!:laugh: I'm with you Xample bout this thread!

lenie03

Reaction score
Ok all i got to say about where this thread has gone is "Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry"

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
One who will strip out her whole truck and sound deadin it
P4140061.jpg

P4130054.jpg

P4130050.jpg

P4130053.jpg

Now thats HOT

Bobby B

Reaction score
Agreed! Lenie wins that hands down :top:

Agreed! way way way better then the Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie wannabes
:laugh:

~sounds Like High School~ Drama~ To Me~

For sure Ms. X I'm sick of this thread ! it's a cancer that is tainting this great site and I'm ashamed for contributing to this nonsense.

Last edited:

i_ski

Reaction score
Having this on a thread is like tivo and you don't miss a minute of the drama this is full on Laguna beach action right here. This is fully high school drama and funny as •XR•XR•XR•XR. Jcool just get it over with and put this girl on the 5 year plan by that time she might have grown up enough to date. If you figure you're cool with the other guy you probably are... it sounds to me like she wants you to fight it out, that would clearly be right up her alley...

he wants to kick your ass... i wouldn't call things fine lol.. but at least i know he mature enough not to do it!

She might ass well have step back and started shouting "fight, fight, fight" while the rest of us are yelling "jerry, jerry, jerry" HA HA HA

Man up... Kick her to the curb... Google "David De Angelo" (and buy everything LOL)... you might need to trade your BSP in for SWB for this last part.... Go find a chick that will hook up with you in the back seat of you X AND help you strip and sound deaden your interior.

Nuff Said!

ancgirl2007

Reaction score
Having this on a thread is like tivo and you don't miss a minute of the drama this is full on Laguna beach action right here. This is fully high school drama and funny as •XR•XR•XR•XR. Jcool just get it over with and put this girl on the 5 year plan by that time she might have grown up enough to date. If you figure you're cool with the other guy you probably are... it sounds to me like she wants you to fight it out, that would clearly be right up her alley...

She might ass well have step back and started shouting "fight, fight, fight" while the rest of us are yelling "jerry, jerry, jerry" HA HA HA

Man up... Kick her to the curb... Google "David De Angelo" (and buy everything LOL)... you might need to trade your BSP in for SWB for this last part.... Go find a chick that will hook up with you in the back seat of you X AND help you strip and sound deaden your interior.

Nuff Said!

Ok i want to clear this up.. not that it will change your mind... but if i wanted them to fight i wouldn't be trying to stop them! Ive already told both of them i think its ridiculous and really immature and its not going to prove anything and I don't want to be part of all there •XR•XR•XR•XR but somehow that all gets turned around and I become the bad guy... ohh well.. think what you want I don't want to get in some stupid arguement. But yes I agree this is all stupid highschool drama and if i wanted to be part of it I would go back to •XR•XR•XR•XRing highschool!! ugh... :frown:

i_ski

Reaction score
Oh girl you are hilarious! If you didn't want to be a part of it you'd remove yourself from it it's really easy... I instead you are nose deep in it, jcool comes here for some advice from his friends and you join the site, then you start making "jokes" about how you hooked up with the other guy in his mustang. On top of that you're telling him that mustang guy wants to beat him up it's just that he's too mature to do it give me a break of course that's going to cause conflict whether it's true or not.
Stop being defensive and realize that YOU are the source of the drama, and you have as much power to eliminate it(by removing yourself) as anyone else.
This really is fun stuff, LOL

jcool2040

Reaction score
Ok I know some of you all have had a good time reading this thread. But its time to stop all of this so called drama. I am getting tired of being bashed on and Ancgirl2007 being bashed on. I love her and I just cant stand when people talk bad about her. I know some it was just in fun. But its getting to the point where it really just is ridiculous, and it need to stop so I am asking that this thread be closed. Or at least get back to the topic that it was first started upon. Thanks for all your comments, input, and views on the subjects brought up with in the thread. But it time to move on and look toward what next in our lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom