Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

how much are you pay'n?

rx-runner

Reaction score
well congratulations bro...:top: wow you do have your chick trained...:biggrin: so jealous...does she have a sister...:laugh:

congratulations bro...:biggrin: almost payed off I see...:top: once you pay it off what's the next big mod... F/I: TT Setup or Blower...:hmmmm2:
i might just save up money, living in the bay area is expensive and i wanna save up for a house

joman

Reaction score
i got my 08 for 22k and some change after my trade and tax, tag, title and i'm paying $360 at 5.9%. as far as a 09 with S/C talk to David (2006knightrider) he can give you the details about what they can do about rolling the s/c in the deal

thats not bad sometimes i feel like i got ripped when i bought my X for 24k in april but i had tax which was about i think 4k-5k mark...but i put 5k down...my payment is $429 w/ leather and alarm.. with 2.9 for 5 years....i calcualted it ...its about only $1,300 in interest i'm paying which is good... but when i test drove the X it only had 8 miles...:biggrin:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
that's the most logical thing to do...:biggrin: then when you refinance the house then you can put all that saved up money into the XR...:top:

i might just save up money, living in the bay area is expensive and i wanna save up for a house

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
I'm actually in the market for a house. found 1 about 2 blocks away from where I currently live...:top: selling points for me was the pool, jacuzzi (both with solar heating) and custom stainless steal grille...:biggrin: hopefully I can sign paper work by the end of this month. we'll see though...:top: that's my plan too...save for a year or so and dump all the money in my 4x4 and R6...

love the way you think:rockon:

joman

Reaction score
with leather?? leather seats??

yes thats right i didn't even have to pay and arm and a leg...:top: it was already on the truck :biggrin: and it was meant to be..i really wanted to do like a black on black thing with the X but the guy at the dealer said thats not possible because toyota doesn't offer it..i was kinda said...cause grey floor mats?!?!?!? i just need to update those to the weathertech(i think thats name of it). i'll post up pictures when i get home from work...btw anyone else have leather from toyota? and not custom inerior done...or am i the only one?!?! (please tell me i am)

InkedRunner

Reaction score
yes thats right i didn't even have to pay and arm and a leg...:top: it was already on the truck :biggrin: and it was meant to be..i really wanted to do like a black on black thing with the X but the guy at the dealer said thats not possible because toyota doesn't offer it..i was kinda said...cause grey floor mats?!?!?!? i just need to update those to the weathertech(i think thats name of it). i'll post up pictures when i get home from work...btw anyone else have leather from toyota? and not custom inerior done...or am i the only one?!?! (please tell me i am)

You are definately one of a few if not the only one.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
You are definately one of a few if not the only one.

no theres a guy down in FL Steven can't remember his screen name but hes leather from the dealer. i wanting to say its something similar to the TRD FJ, the took one of each color and gave it leather.

joman

Reaction score
no theres a guy down in FL Steven can't remember his screen name but hes leather from the dealer. i wanting to say its something similar to the TRD FJ, the took one of each color and gave it leather.

alright cool.....thats a good idead..i wonder if i can find a FJ with some leather stuff to add to the X :rock:

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
07 Brand spankin new 0 miles well 100 from my family hiding it for me for my graduation. 12k down paying 260 a month

krazy_j

Reaction score
how long did everyone finance for i got 48 months with like 4 % and 0 down

Venomous_X

Reaction score
578.98 a month nothing down, was upside down on the gmc....got nasty lowballed.....

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
The key thing about a loan is if you can get 0% interest with a decent payment ($300 or lower). Or get a loan that is low payment by spreading out to a 6 year loan with low payments and pay it off sooner. My car loan was @3.75% $366.66 for 4yrs, financed $20k. I paid it off within a year. Of course the best way is to pay cash. But if you can't, try to get a low payment loan so if you're strapped for money the payment won't put you under.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
heh, sucks to be me, im financing 33k :thumpdown: but I didnt want my other truck and I wanted the X....:dontknow:

Reaction score
Im paying 494 a month and my total came to 29K for my 08 with the TRD S/C installed and the extended warranty and all that other BS

Top Bottom