Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I bought a new bike!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Guess next time, Ill be down at DFW to crash your house browsky! :biggrin: Ive always wanted to learn to ride, and get something decent that I can cruise on :top:

preXrunner

Reaction score
o snap... its pretty. Thats a sweet bike... it'll look nice in the back of my truck. :biggrin:
Can't wait to see that puppy in person!

blastap

Reaction score
thanks guys for the comments, and yes im a tech at a dealership. 05runner it weighs in at 416 and has about 120hp the wheel. Coupe if had not personally seen how nice you are i would take that comment seriously. i have never had a mature bike before untill now and i will say its different, alot of older guys stop me and tell about there triumph they had or the one that want.

BlueTaco

Reaction score
Damn! Nice bike dude! I'm almost finished with my MRA Intro course, tomorrow's the last day. Yesterday was my first day riding, it's an ass-ton load of fun!

Congrats dude and be safe!

lostrunner

Reaction score
Dude that bike looks sweet. Love the white...Pretty nice collection you got so far..:top:

WCD

Reaction score
Awesome :top:
Those triples have a very cool and unique sound to them.

Coupe

Reaction score
thanks guys for the comments, and yes im a tech at a dealership. 05runner it weighs in at 416 and has about 120hp the wheel. Coupe if had not personally seen how nice you are i would take that comment seriously. i have never had a mature bike before untill now and i will say its different, alot of older guys stop me and tell about there triumph they had or the one that want.

I am just pulling your chain. ( You know I am jealous) I do like the Triumph Triples. As short as that thing is, it has to be a wheelie machine.

Vashx51

Reaction score
Nice bike. I don't know much about road bikes though. I like my dirt bikes to much no speed limits or cops there. Just some park rangers maybe.

blackx07

Reaction score
i hate you. you know i wanna bike so bad!!
let me take that gsxr off your hands :smile:

Top Bottom