Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I'm BOOSTED!

ntinhri

Reaction score
The man got boosted who cares about a piggyback? He has ample tuning devices in the truck that will have it run just fine and probably making just as much power safely without the dent in his wallet.

On a side note the X-1 ain't the only game in town...just like KDWS ain't the only tire in town.....

anyone with real power need KDW's.... sure you can buy the not toes, but "when the rubber hits the road" I want something thats going to handle my power...

Wait not toes did you well.... hhhmmmmm CAUSE YOUR WERENT MAKEING ENOUGH POWER....:laugh:

Sorry for the thread jack.. I had to pick on my buddy... Baker let us know what your gas mileage is this week...:rock:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
yes i know this thread was started to show off your new URD S/C and thank the VA boys for all their help.

I was just wondering what Tuner you are going to use...that's all

I understand everyone has their own opinion that's why we have freedom of speech...wasn't trying to start an argument with you bro...

Your cool man, sorry if I came acrossed abrasive to you.

The URD S/C kits come w/ everything that you need tuning wise. The MKII is going to use the X-1.

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
anyone with real power need KDW's.... sure you can buy the not toes, but "when the rubber hits the road" I want something thats going to handle my power...

Wait not toes did you well.... hhhmmmmm CAUSE YOUR WERENT MAKEING ENOUGH POWER....:laugh:

Sorry for the thread jack.. I had to pick on my buddy... Baker let us know what your gas mileage is this week...:rock:

Enjoy it while its lasts my far away friend........:top:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Your cool man, sorry if I came across abrasive to you.

The URD S/C kits come w/ everything that you need tuning wise. The MKII is going to use the X-1.

Nah no need for apologies bro...:top: we are all brothers here. I didn't know that the URD S/C came with everything you need for tuning. No one here in vegas is S/C so I really wouldn't know...:thumpdown:

Its just really good to hear everyone's options, different opinions, and different setups. If everyone ran the same exact setup then there would be no need for question or research. That's what's awesome about being different and and having different mods. You have so many to choose from and everyone wants to be different but at the same time get the best bang for their buck...:biggrin:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
^^^ your avatar sucks:eviltongue:

I bet you'll be pimping through parking lots at 15mph in 1st gear....nasty whistling noise, makes EVERYBODY turn there head...sounds like a jet fighter rolling though:rock::rock:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
^^^ your avatar sucks:eviltongue:

I bet you'll be pimping through parking lots at 15mph in 1st gear....nasty whistling noise, makes EVERYBODY turn there head...sounds like a jet fighter rolling though:rock::rock:

Maybe....:biggrin: I was making noises at the gast station today though.

Did you see that hit, HS! I hope McGahee is ok though.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score

Did you see that hit, HS! I hope McGahee is ok though.

yeah that was a crazy hit by Clark...

McGahee knocked out cause you could see his arms go limp right after the hit. I really hope he doesn't have any injuries. If anything it will be a minor concussion...I hope he's ok...

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
Baker,

when you coming back to get your sandwich? :laugh:

Jenn just asked me, " what is this in the firdge wrapped in white paper?"

Justin

2006nightrider

Reaction score
That was what made me want the URD kit....That PPPPSSSSHHHHHHHH noise turns more heads then anything.

Both S/C kits are nice, but the URD is a one of a kind intimidating sound:rock:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
De Nada

Ya, she's running around 11.2-12.0 at about 4500 to 5000. I havent taken it to redline in third though. I wanna stay safe till I can get the fuel pump and get her dialed in real good.

I have done some nice pulls though. :rock: Shes a Highway Monster now.

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
De Nada

Ya, she's running around 11.2-12.0 at about 4500 to 5000. I havent taken it to redline in third though. I wanna stay safe till I can get the fuel pump and get her dialed in real good.

I have done some nice pulls though. :rock: Shes a Highway Monster now.

just give me a shout when its fuel pump time, I have that one down now :smile:

Justin

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
just give me a shout when its fuel pump time, I have that one down now :smile:

Justin

Sweet! Thanks Justin! :adore:

I think I might have a partner w/ me....Hucky Poo. :laugh:

why didnt you wait for the urd II...

To much $$, I only got this kit because a good friend was very kind and worked out a deal w/ me. :top:

I still have the 75mm pulley to put on, I was hitting 8-8.5 psi lastnight, that 75 should put me aorund 9-10 psi. Thats plenty enough, I don't wanna ruin Betty, shes my DD.

Last edited:

ABP

Reaction score
oh i know you riding me...:laugh: I try to do as much research as possible...if i can't find the necessary information I come here and ask you guys what your using or at least what your planning on using.

In all honesty I was going to pick up Apexi Turbo Timer once I'm T/C but am trying to see if the APR X-1 can do the timing for me...

so I guess you can say i'm in a similar situation...:biggrin:

The X-1 will handle your timing. You should shoot Gadget or Scott at APR an email. From my understanding the X-1 has a boost controller built in.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
The X-1 will handle your timing. You should shoot Gadget or Scott at APR an email. From my understanding the X-1 has a boost controller built in.

cool bro thanks for the great info...:top: i greatly appreciate it. 1 more paycheck and i got enough saved for the APR X-1...:biggrin:

Top Bottom