Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I'm having a baby =)

joman

Reaction score
what is going on everyone! just wanted to share some good news! i'm having a baby! i'm getting married and lastly i have to say farewell to my X. Just wanted to thanks to everyone for all the support/ answers to all the questions i had about our X's. I'll still lurk around and say whats up from time to time!

take it easy everyone!

ntinhri

Reaction score
Don't get married cause of the baby. Congrats n good luck

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Don't sell the X because of the baby. Put a cap on the back and you'll have lots of room for the baby stuff and it has a hook for child seat . Enjoy the baby they grow up to fast:smile:

5000XD

Reaction score
Congrats on the baby!!!!!! :top:

I still need one of those lol.

sinister07

Reaction score
its too bad that you have to sell your truck because of all that, are you going to sell your mods?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
grats on everything. we will see you around..... what are you replacing the X with?

B-runner

Reaction score
congrats homie.. i just proposed to my lady too mayne... why are you getting rid of the x.. if you have it still lets cruise before you say bye.

Jwall

Reaction score
Congrates on the little one and getting married, Best wishes to the fam! But dude get a grip of yourself, just calm down and breathe and think this threw... dont get rid of the X...:motz:

Xtacy

Reaction score
Congrats bro, how many months are you? Jk...you can still sport the x, I have 2 daughters who are 1 and 2..they still fit comfortably in the back. Do whatevers best for your fam tho

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Don't get rid of it, my 10 year old loves to sit in the back. Never herd a complaint all the way to Miami and back (twice). You have a 6' box to put baby stuff in it(crib, extra toys, DIAPERS, jumper, ....).

Top Bottom