Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Im kinda pissed....I need the following!

Wayne R

Reaction score
OK, Donny.....

you too Nate.....

They're gonna be 50 cents a piece, so put 3 one dollar bills in an enevelope and mail it to me. This is the way I'm gonna collect.....plain and simple. :smile:

PM me for address.....Donny, I have yours already. They will go out Monday by USPS.

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
LOL Man...your a riot :biggrin: Thanks Wayne. I'll get that out to you soon enough! So much cheaper than the 26 dollars I was quoted for from toyota :biggrin:

Coupe

Reaction score
OK, Donny.....

you too Nate.....

There gonna be 50 cents a piece, so put 3 one dollar bills in an enevelope and mail it to me. This is way I'm gonna collect.....plain and simple. :smile:

PM me for address.....Donnie, I have yours already. They will go out Monday by USPS.

Sounds like Wayne is getting ready to go to the strip club.......

I have been using loctite to hold these in place on a TRD CAI, maybe silicone might be better. There is no load on the fastener, it's just the vibration that works the bolt out.

Last edited:

Wayne R

Reaction score
Sounds like Wayne is getting ready to go to the strip club.......

Ya, I need to replenish the supply......the tall buxom blonde in the pink thong got all mine last nite....:biggrin:

I'd ask for three-dollar bills, but the last time I saw one of those, it had Bill Clinton's face on it.....:laugh:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Take a test drive on a new one and snag them when you are out driving it. :laugh:

CJX-RUNNER

Reaction score
Take a test drive on a new one and snag them when you are out driving it. :laugh:

I like the way you think....

But seriously if I knew you guys needed this stuff, I woulda mailed screws to you for free. I'm trying to sell my cover. Plus I'm trying to regain some "karma"...:laugh:

Wayne R

Reaction score
I have 36 of the TRD CAI cover screws left if anybody needs them.....

Basically, 6 sets of 6 screws.

$3.00 per set.

Come and get them.....:smile:

05Xrunner

Reaction score
ok..my question is...how is so many people losing all these screws off the intake?

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Hey Wayne I need a set, lost three somehow.

It does sound louder now though. =P

Wayne R

Reaction score
RJ has a set on the way to his location.....:smile:

Anyone else need some? I have a few sets left.....:wink:

Top Bottom