Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

$$$$ inboard marine manifolds $$$

rexrunner

Reaction score
Purchased for a 2000 moomba mobius wakeboard boat a few years back. That project has been long gone and sold. They are stainless steel and water jacketed marine manifolds. They will replace the manifolds and risers on almost any inboard straight drive boat. The pattern is for a chevy 350 such as indimar and mercruiser. The quality is amazing on these. They have slight scrathes on them but that's it. If u want to free up some power on your inboard this is a huge easy mod. Asking 600 $ which is cheaper than factory replacements.Feel free to contact me. Conspearisea@gmail.com as my inbox seema to always have flaws. I am a long time member and contributor so no scam here. Feel free to ask anything

lamia2super

Reaction score
bump

I'm selling basically a new elctramate electric fishing reel in case you know anyone rex

rexrunner

Reaction score
Thx for the free bump torspd. Need money for boat paint lol. Lamia text me details 9546849109. My buddy might be

Top Bottom