Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Indiana X-Runners

dpartinvr4

Reaction score
hey, I just got an 07 XR, I go to Purdue, and live about an hour south of Chicago on I65, anybody in the area wanna hang out?

Murderface

Reaction score
I think SnoopyX lives in Indiana, send him a PM and see if he'd like to meet up with ya. I know he has a BSP slammed with a DJM drop

Snoopy_TXR

Reaction score
Lol I wouldn't mind meeting up if you come to Minnesota.

TacoInvader

Reaction score
Unless it's changed recently there aren't too many people in the area with X's and that are active on this forum. I know there used to be someone in southern Indiana with a RR x a year or more ago I just dont remember seeing him on here recently.

There is SWB X in Lafayette too, I don't think he is on this forum at all. (Not that I've seen anyways) He must work at the mall because it is always parked front and center. I don't know about you but I would never park my truck anywhere close to a busy place like that. Especially where you know everyone fights for parking spots.... I can only imagine all the door dings that truck has gotten since he's gotten it.:ahhhhh:

I always park as far away from anyone as possible. Besides a little extra walking never hurt anyone lol. :laugh:

dpartinvr4

Reaction score
yeah, that one is kinda what got my XR gears going again though lol. I suppose if you've got it, flaunt it. There's probably a lot better chance it won't get messed with being right in the front as opposed to being way out where there are no cameras or people.

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
im in evansville....little bit of a drive though lol

theres a red one around the vincennes area

other than that i havent seen many in indiana

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
You guys should try and make it to X-fest. Its fun getting to see a big group of these trucks together when they are so rare around these parts. I'll be making the drive from Iowa.
X-fest thread

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
You guys should try and make it to X-fest. Its fun getting to see a big group of these trucks together when they are so rare around these parts. I'll be making the drive from Iowa.
X-fest thread

You guys should meet up along the way and convoy in :top: That's one of my favorite parts of meets, driving with a group.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I was just checking on that. I would have to head way down south to meet up with them. I really don't want to add any more time to my already long trip.

bangbang

Reaction score
dam i am from IN but im in the army and they got me in wash right now bout to move to TX. i guess next time i go back home i might have to drive instead of flying. also my boy just got out the army and is back in IN with his BSP but i think he might be bout 3hrs from where you at. next time i go home and if i take that drive ill hit you up i lived all over NW IN and on the south side.

indyxr

Reaction score
I just moved to Fort Wayne from Indianapolis....

bangbang

Reaction score
cool, whats your MOS? I'm a 12B.

sry it took long. i have been using the internet on my phone since i moved just got internet in my room yesterday. i am a 12w. i also will be in the chicago area by friday night until the 30th then heading to indianapolis then back to texas.

Top Bottom