Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is this a horrrrible idea?

ntinhri

Reaction score
problem is SWB limits rim colors, I think BSP would allow any color.

Grumpy

Reaction score
Color too bold for your current stance. DJM drop is a must to pull off the look.

To get better idea of the color combo. Yes, I know its a different shade of blue.
CwestOrange_3.jpg

OrangeTE_rear.jpg

Probably the most famous orange-wheel vehicle ever.
2992313019_2caa11fa49.jpg

1110768894038203561QtyXGV

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I knew grumpy would understand!!!! :adore:
My purple idea was the opposite of this pretty obvious lol....

spotted_spocom_lb_2010_25_small.jpg

Ray08BSPx

Reaction score
I think it would look pretty good if you did the front bumper insert in orange to match the wheels. And some drop.

rich017

Reaction score
Some aftermarket wheels in a darker orange and you would be able to pull it off.

Something like the work rims

azburnin

Reaction score
^^^^^^ yeah thats legit enough if orange is the idea

Ray08BSPx

Reaction score
Yeah, that looks good. Just needs enough orange to break it up so the wheels don't stick out soo much.

livinginsa

Reaction score
It is hard to know without actually looking at the vehicle once it is done.

Blastop had posted some pictures of his green wheels. I didn't like them. When I saw his truck in real life, I liked them so much that I thought about doing the same but he was original one that did that, and I don't want to copy that.

Maybe, the orange would be nice. I don't like the picture but maybe you can pull it off. Like someone said, I think it would look better if you had the bsp.

rios

Reaction score
if it was dropped i think it would look better.
and the orange needs to be darker, like everyone else said.

im always down for crazy rim colors, but you just have to make sure you do it right, or it will look bad.

sbx595

Reaction score
Thanks a ton guys for all the input, its actually muchhh more positive than I expected. Dropping it is defff the next thing she's gonna get, but thats gonna be a month or 2 down the road after she's parked for snow season. Anyone have any components for sale!?? I'd like to sit sic first until I'm a little closer to owning it, then I'll c-notch, but from what I read I'm not ordering from ss directly. I ordered some stuff from urd last night and I have an idea how I could tie orange into it, That front lip idea isn't to shabby either, I might look into something along those lines also. Thanks for that photoshop too, that kinda has me feeling it. The way I'm looking at it, if it looks terrible and I throw up when I walk out of my house the next day, I'll pull them off, sand em back down, and shoot em a more neutral color. I'm still like 75/25 in my head for like and dislike it, but I think I'd be able to pull it off, I mean hell look at my dirtbike, def not yamaha blue anymore.....

DSC_0001.jpg

butters607

Reaction score
No terrible idea honestly try Chrome I know its not for everyone but it looks really nice on swb's

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I still say even though there are other alternatives... its never a bad idea to stray from the norm. It seems alot of people want other people's trucks to look like their own or someone they know. Why? LOL that defeats the reason of being unique. Do it pimp!

butters607

Reaction score
I still say even though there are other alternatives... its never a bad idea to stray from the norm. It seems alot of people want other people's trucks to look like their own or someone they know. Why? LOL that defeats the reason of being unique. Do it pimp!

nope not at all but if it looks good why not do it

Top Bottom