Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Its official!!!

hotrodt

Reaction score
That just sounds like a bunch of air movin around. I read this entire thread for that? And you did a full ls swap and didn't bother dropping it, removing the sad pin stripe, or that bug guard? If you were going for sleeper status, mission accomplished. I guess that is until they hear the best sounding x ever. Lol

As for dropping it...look at my pic for my avatar it use to be lower...I us to use my truck as a truck....I had a boat I towed and it would bottom out. So I raised it back to stock...looking to do four link soon. As far as bug guard I like it so whatever. Pin strip doesnt bother me nor slow me down. I never have anyone say nothing bad bout my truck...but thanks for your opinion it means nothing to me Lmfao

sinister07

Reaction score
No one actually likes a bug guard. It bothers you. Don't get sad.

hotrodt

Reaction score
Hotrod have u posted any 40-90 or 60-100 times yet?

I have a 20-90 with stock ls1 auto trans and stock gears....want me to post??? I will record new one soon though with new mods .

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
I have a 20-90 with stock ls1 auto trans and stock gears....want me to post??? I will record new one soon though with new mods .

When did you switch from the auto to a T56?

As for the sound of your X, it is pretty hard to tell from your videos and I'm not a fan of how cammed V8s idle... but WOT they sound amazing. Post up some better vids!:top:

hotrodt

Reaction score
Swapped to t56 bout 2 months ago...my phone sux for vids. I need a good camera.

Murderface

Reaction score

Yessir!
I'll try to download my datalogs from my last runs so they can get timed

hotrodt

Reaction score
Posted...can't wait to do new with the spray also...

trd_sport

Reaction score
why are you racing a stingray? go pick on something faster lol

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
Read my mod list bro....no turbo no sc....Cammed ls1....so yes by far best sounding xrunner around....ink what y'all are smoking but I know ill smoke 95% of the xrunners on the road

I take it you haven't heard the 2jz XR?

JFrame

Reaction score
I think my favorite part was the one-handed race in the construction zone. Now everyone knows just how bad ass you really are.

Congratulations your truck sounds like a car. I'm so jelly!

hotrodt

Reaction score
Everyone has a right to their own opinion...I love haters...makes me laugh....I sure @ least 1/2 of them members on here have no where near the skill to work on you own truck much less make a gm engine work in a Toyota....on the flip side there are guys on here that know a lot. props to you!...you know who you are....

sinister07

Reaction score
You are digging yourself deeper man. There are no haters on this site, but you seem to antagonize with every post until you rub people the wrong way. Who cares if we all don't have the skill to put a gm motor in a Toyota. That's not for everyone. You go about everything all wrong, and that's why you have a following of so called "haters" who are really just people who don't like you. Sell your truck to another guy, same people will give him props and enjoy his input on this site. Get over yourself. Your not that awesome.

hotrodt

Reaction score
Ha ha ha this is great!!!!!. I think this bothers you more than anyone^^^^^

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
No doubt 1 of maybe 5 guys that have done a full motor swap on the forum. Given the good deal you got on the motor it would be tough not to make the mod. Just remeber you have now made a franken truck.....

Those with mehcanical skill appreciate the work that went into it, while others just see a GM motor in a toyota......

With that said since your in a niche group of people here it's tough to come onto the forum saying your shits the bomb.....

You got a great truck going man but it would never be in my garage...

Top Bottom