Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Its official!!!

hotrodt

Reaction score
I respect your words hottaco its not for everyone your right...Im very well aware, and I 100% cool w that...I don't think my truck is the bomb...I just know its VERY diff besides Rexrunner...no one has it....that's what I like...I see trucks on here that guys have done diff thing that's not my taste but I don't bash em....I simply don't say anything....

JFrame

Reaction score
I respect your words hottaco its not for everyone your right...Im very well aware, and I 100% cool w that...I don't think my truck is the bomb...I just know its VERY diff besides Rexrunner...no one has it....that's what I like...I see trucks on here that guys have done diff thing that's not my taste but I don't bash em....I simply don't say anything....

Right, that's what you do when you don't like something. You don't comment, you leave it alone.

Lets run a scenario really quick though:

Guy comes in here and says "Man, just finished my sound system and it sounds sweet". You would give him props for his work, maybe suggest some future upgrades to his components, or maybe not comment at all.

But if that same guy came in and said "Ha, suck it. Just got my shit installed and it sounds way better than any of the shit y'all got".

You are instantly going to be hostile towards guy #2

triumphx

Reaction score
This thread is ridiculous bullshit, good job bud keep up the work! What was the hardest part of the swap?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Right, that's what you do when you don't like something. You don't comment, you leave it alone.

Lets run a scenario really quick though:

Guy comes in here and says "Man, just finished my sound system and it sounds sweet". You would give him props for his work, maybe suggest some future upgrades to his components, or maybe not comment at all.

But if that same guy came in and said "Ha, suck it. Just got my shit installed and it sounds way better than any of the shit y'all got".

You are instantly going to be hostile towards guy #2

Point stated perfectly.

hotrodt

Reaction score
I agree ^^^^ I didn't mean to come across that way....I apologize if I offended anyone. I was excited that I got my cam in and I think it sounds amazing....

redarkx

Reaction score
It did take you 3 days to post a video, so what were we supposed to do to keep the thread Alive for that long? :)

hotrodt

Reaction score
Lol^^^^wanna run...I just put 3gal of 100 octane in for tonight....

madtrucker

Reaction score
I never did get a good listen to those cams. You should borrow a camera from a friend and get us a nice sounding lope video on here.

hotrodt

Reaction score
No dyno yet. I have it down again. Putting ls7 lifters some nice cnc ported heads and arp head studs. I should be around 430-440 @ the wheels on motor.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I am anxious to see that. You should post up the pics of your head swap, in your thread about swapping in an LS1. :top:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
People if you don't like his thread or attitude please go find another thread to post in.

hotrodt

Reaction score
I am anxious to see that. You should post up the pics of your head swap, in your thread about swapping in an LS1. :top:

I will do that. Not sure how long it will be for dyno though. I want to go to Tampa to get final tune and dyno numbers. It will be a few months though. I have my buddy street tune it for now

Top Bottom