Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

its time for some thing new

homer_g2

Reaction score
ok my name is homer i am from san antonio, tx i have had my truck 4 2 years i love it but i am a muscle car, guy this is my truck and the mustang i used to own
blue lights.JPG

side view.JPG

I miss my mustang

front fender.JPG

fender off.JPG

i changed jobs i dont need my truck any more so what should i do i whant a car

Last edited:

blazinx

Reaction score
i say keep it if they can fit that motor in the elcomino then you can in the x and that would be sweet

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I would say if your drawn between those two, go for the swap! Would you be looking into the 302 windsor?

07SWB

Reaction score
i hate to say it, but i would rather not see a ford motor shoved in the Xrunner.

i say sell the truck and get a mustang:top:

XR2000

Reaction score
i hate to say it, but i would rather not see a ford motor shoved in the Xrunner.

:dito: So how did your mustang get all smashed up?

NightWing

Reaction score

X2 I also wouldn't like to see that either (not tryin to hate)

homer_g2

Reaction score
mi lil brother was driving an say he fell asleep hit a phone pole and fliped the car i was happy he was ok but pissed cuz he fkd up my car

quiksheit

Reaction score
Sweet rims. Got any more side shots of the truck?

So were you really wanting a RWD car? Or do just want a car in general? Im 26 now and dont know how I could live with out a truck now. So much moving and what not. Also, X's hold their value pretty well so I would be reluctant to pick up a Mustang whose value drops pretty quick.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
ok this is something i'll do when the motor goes in my X. drop a Ford 302 Boss in it... i used to have a T-Bird with a Boss in it and i loved it.

Edgeman

Reaction score
I agree!

I have an LS1 Powered BMW, and because of all the little nagging problems, I wouldn't do it again. It's fast, but hate the little problems. I'm currently in search of a replacement hybrid accelerator cable. The last one broke at the crimp.

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
Well I would keep the X. I looks better than the Mustang at this point.

fuseaku

Reaction score
If you don't keep the X, you should just wait till the new Camaro or Challenger comes out and pick up one of those bad boys........ or you should get a Vette!

Top Bottom