Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just Another South Florida Meet!

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Okay recently I had an idea, I guess I was feeling nastalgic for the good ol'days , of getting a kickball game together . I posted this idea on my facebook page ,with little success ;I'm posting this here to see what kind of support I can gather to get this idea off the ground . I figured we could make a day of it BBQ, kickball and the usual meet antics ,and this time we can actually do something instead of just standing around B.S.ing lol! What do you guys think ? Would anyone be interested?

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Bring it down homie..lol...the 24th. Lets do it. I dont have a grill. Still got some chocolates..l.mao...
Im sure the rest of the guys r down and im sure justin will bring some stuff too.

08x

Reaction score
if it was palm beach area i might beable to but not alot of saturdays do i get off so its hard

Gio927

Reaction score
I like that idea. Maybe even a flag football game or basketball game

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
I'm not doing this all the way down in Miami or Ft Lauderdale too far of a drive for me ! I don't play football or basketball . That's why I suggested kickball ! Like I said I was feeling nastolgic . I haven't played kickball since I was in 5th grade ,but I remember it being fun ! I don't know where I'd hold this meet and I guess at the moment that should be determined later when there is a little more interest!

Last edited:

Miami_X

Reaction score
We already have a meetup scheduled for next Sunday at Markham Park. Let's do this!!:rockon:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
We already have a meetup scheduled for next Sunday at Markham Park. Let's do this!!:rockon:

I'm proposing another meet ! lol Let's hope this time the Sunday meet lasts longer than a couple of hours !

08x

Reaction score
we need a sunday meet in palm beach area thoe

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Maybe I can make a special trip to dicks sporting goods and find myself a regulation kickball haha

08x

Reaction score
i cant make it to broward way to far of a drive for me its already long to just go to palm beach

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
It's still a hell of a drive . Let's hope this time it lasts longer than a couple of hours lol

Top Bottom