Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just bought a 2012 X-Runner! Wooot!

Miami_X

Reaction score
Hello XRU members. I'm brand new to this board as I've only owned my Red 2012 X-Runner for a few days now. I absolutely love that truck as it's such a blast to drive. I used to own a Gen I Lightning (1994) and while the speed is roughly comparable, the X blows it away in handling, comfort, looks, etc.

I'll be saving for a TRD Supercharger and other goodies, but in the meantime, I'll be driving around North Miami Beach in my new X, so stop me and say Hi if you see me. I'll have a small red XRU sticker on the rear window behind the driver as soon as it gets here - just ordered it.

Miami_X

Last edited:

Miami_X

Reaction score
Thanks, all. Need to up my post count before I can start an album. I'll u/l some pics asap.

Xrunner Drifter

Reaction score
Welcome bro to the Underground............
Glad to hear another proud owner...........

Red_Hott

Reaction score
you just bought yourself a money pit...and not in a bad way by any means.....but these trucks are addicting and the mods are too.....just hope you ready to open up your wallet to the new love of your life

Miami_X

Reaction score
Definitely been getting admiring looks from other drivers. You guys have the same experience?

05TacoXRunner

Reaction score
Definitely, I remember being one of the first (if not the first) getting an X in Tucson back in early Feb of 05. I got complements everywhere I went. :top:

Miami_X

Reaction score
Hey... I know my profile pic is small enough, but I keep getting the message that the upload has failed when I try to u/l it. What gives?

Miami_X

Reaction score
Oooops. Just figured it out. There's a tiny pic of my red Beauty in my avatar!

2012TxNinja

Reaction score
Hello XRU members. I'm brand new to this board as I've only owned my Red 2012 X-Runner for a few days now. I absolutely love that truck as it's such a blast to drive. I used to own a Gen I Lightning (1994) and while the speed is roughly comparable, the X blows it away in handling, comfort, looks, etc.

I'll be saving for a TRD Supercharger and other goodies, but in the meantime, I'll be driving around North Miami Beach in my new X, so stop me and say Hi if you see me. I'll have a small red XRU sticker on the rear window behind the driver as soon as it gets here - just ordered it.

Miami_X
Congrats and welcome to the club. Been Xrunnin since 2005

:top:

absolut

Reaction score
Congrats on the new xrunner, welcome to the underground.

xtoplinex

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground! I used to live down in Miami with my truck, but decided to head west. But anyways, enjoy that new car smell!

Top Bottom