Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just for you Cheez

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
hey cheez thought i would update your memory. hope you like.
oh ,forgot,look cheez not even strippied anymore.!:eviltongue: lol !
100_0257.jpg

100_0258.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

XDsm

Reaction score
Damn those rear discs are sweet:adore: That's how it should be from the factory:motz:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I love a lot of things that you've done to the truck... but I really dig the widened stocker rims.

lucke

Reaction score
looks good... but damn, i really hate the shell. it makes this sexy beast of a truck look like a 300lb woman in a bikini:ahhhhh:

Xraided

Reaction score
does that camper make you feel slow?? cuz i like it and i would like to have one but i like too go fast and i just thought it would be too heavy

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Lovin it man. The shell isn't too bad. You make up for it with the wheels and the bbk.:top:

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
does that camper make you feel slow?? cuz i like it and i would like to have one but i like too go fast and i just thought it would be too heavy

Can't be much heavier than the lids. I think the shell looks ok, maybe it would look better without windows.:dontknow:

morcheez

Reaction score
wow looking clean now haha ....do i see toyota tacoma on your tailgate :motz:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
Can't be much heavier than the lids. I think the shell looks ok, maybe it would look better without windows.:dontknow:
thanks gsx, had thought about that option but was thinking of my rottie AXEL when it came to the windows; needless to say let him ride up front one time with the a/c blasting on him and he refused to ever ride back there again & you don't win an argument with a 150# rottie!!lol !:top:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
. I did notice the weight at first,but have to have it due to my work and the equiptment I haul.when the weekend hits out comes the gear and it feels faster.will be over compensated for with the nitrous soon,then no weight issues....catch my drift??:top: :driver:

Xraided

Reaction score
:smile: :biggrin: :smile: :frown: :dontknow: :motz: :argh: :hmmmm2: :burnout:

Top Bottom