Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just for you Cheez

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
:smile: :biggrin: :smile: :frown: :dontknow: :motz: :argh: :hmmmm2: :burnout:
my bad should have looked down and read. the topper wasn't cheap,around 1800.00 color matched to truck from factory.2 wk wait .:top:

nxrunner

Reaction score
my bad should have looked down and read. the topper wasn't cheap,around 1800.00 color matched to truck from factory.2 wk wait .:top:

Which dealership have you been working with for them to do all these mods for you DOGSTOY06? Most of them wont install what they dont sell.

DOGO X

Reaction score
Which dealership have you been working with for them to do all these mods for you DOGSTOY06? Most of them wont install what they dont sell.

:adore: He had an insider! :biggrin:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
kieth pierson toyota o.p. fl. talk with service advisor and tell him i'm getting this have ricky ready saturday to put it on. no problemo. The service manager and most of the mechs know me on sight now.service manager let me and ricky use the lift onn his day off to do the djm drop for free.had to pay for the alignment but ricky took the cost out of the 320.00 labor for the install. which was 60.00 so for 8hrs of ricky's time I pay'd 260.00 labor.:top:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
wut happen too yer pinstripes
just decided to do it while i was working out of town o.beach this past week.did one side wed,did the other thursday.Wanted to see if Cheez was paying attention but obviously he wasn't. Actually considering doing headlite mod ;still mulling it over.concentrating on nitrous system parts purchases.almost complete.:top: thanks for the sharp eye.Cheez must have had the buzzed eyes on & missed it!!:laugh:

Xraided

Reaction score
haha im on this site everytime i get a chance lookin at everybodys trucks and anything out of the ordinary or something different will catch my eye

morcheez

Reaction score
just decided to do it while i was working out of town o.beach this past week.did one side wed,did the other thursday.Wanted to see if Cheez was paying attention but obviously he wasn't. Actually considering doing headlite mod ;still mulling it over.concentrating on nitrous system parts purchases.almost complete.:top: thanks for the sharp eye.Cheez must have had the buzzed eyes on & missed it!!:laugh:

sorry didnt notice but of course i did see toyota tacoma :stupid:

morcheez

Reaction score
CHEEZ ,RELAX BRO, JUST MESSIN WITH YA!!:top: :biggrin: SEEING IF I COULD GET A RAISE OUT OF YA! THATS ALL.:eviltongue:

its all good my friend ...i could never hate another x owner :bird:

DOGO X

Reaction score
:top: Big Dog you are one of the most modded X!

Top Bottom