Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just got my 2012 BSP XRunner

Knight Runner

Reaction score
Congrats man!

Would you please take a pic at night of the gauges & interior lighting, thanks! Just curious how it looks & if it still orange lighting?

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Stand to the rear of your truck and look at one side (towards the front) at the body kit pieces on the front of the bed and rear of the cab....are they lined up or no? Alot of xr's beds are not straight with the cab.

Trueant

Reaction score
Stand to the rear of your truck and look at one side (towards the front) at the body kit pieces on the front of the bed and rear of the cab....are they lined up or no? Alot of xr's beds are not straight with the cab.

I will look when i get off of work, Is it an alignment issue from the factory?

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Trueant said:
I will look when i get off of work, Is it an alignment issue from the factory?

It's not a problem at all just annoying. You can adjust the bed by loosening the 6 bolts in the bed if it is not lined up properly.

Trueant

Reaction score
Congrats man!

Would you please take a pic at night of the gauges & interior lighting, thanks! Just curious how it looks & if it still orange lighting?

IMG_1552.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

It's not a problem at all just annoying. You can adjust the bed by loosening the 6 bolts in the bed if it is not lined up properly.

I looked at it and it does look centered but it still looks outa whack.... I might mess with it when i get a chance and see if i can get it lined up better

Last edited:

Knight Runner

Reaction score
Wow, thanks! What a difference. I like the new LED white lighting.:top:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
I like some stuff they have done with the interior. Anyone know if that AC control will work on pre 2012?

Do you have black carpet because its a black truck, or is that standard?

Is it just me or is the hoodscoop different too?

gunner76137

Reaction score
The scoop is different!! Its not but about half as tall as the old ones. The surrourd for the scoop is shaped differently also.
Was looking at it and there is also no way to put anything but a tru cold air intake on it. There is some kind of a emissions module right where the air box goes for a regular cold air intake.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Sux they gotta mess with stuff. The longer it stays the same the bigger the aftermarket gets, but i guess thats not in toyotas best interest anyway

Trueant

Reaction score
Do you have black carpet because its a black truck, or is that standard?

The black carpet ...I just chose that option off of a list on a piece of paper at the dealer Neither myself or the dealer had any idea what the changes would be on the 2012. It might sound lame to buy something sight unseen but i really wanted another X and i didnt think there was anyway i could be disappointed lol and i wasn't.

widdoz runner

Reaction score
dude congrats.. i took a soldier of mine to the dealer today and they didnt even know what an x runner was.... then they said it was discontinued so i went to another and they said there only one in a 500 mile radius..... so yea congrats

Top Bottom