Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just got my X

XPC_XR

Reaction score
I posted on CT (XPC_Rolla_S) but I just joined here.

I just bought a 2006 Red XRunner with 2,200mi.

All stock for now. I think the truck looks excellent stock, but I plan to do some of the DIY stuff.

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Hey man welcome to the family! Post some pics!:top:

morcheez

Reaction score
nice choice ..welcome to xru u will like it better than ct

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations on your new purchase! Tuesday marks my one year anniversary with the X and I love more than I did the day that I picked it up. Have fun with it! Check out the Write-Up's sections here at XR-U for information on some DIY projects. And be sure to post some pics in your own Free memeber gallery (click photo gallery at the top).

And welcome to XR-U!

XPC - is that like the Shuttle PCs?

XPC_XR

Reaction score
Congratulations on your new purchase! Tuesday marks my one year anniversary with the X and I love more than I did the day that I picked it up. Have fun with it! Check out the Write-Up's sections here at XR-U for information on some DIY projects. And be sure to post some pics in your own Free memeber gallery (click photo gallery at the top).

And welcome to XR-U!

XPC - is that like the Shuttle PCs?

Yeah there are XPC shuttles but my feshman year in hs 2001-2002 I started a PC modding website called X-Treme PC TECH aka XPC TECH. So my friend and I always used the prefix XPC and it stuck. ;) And you all know the XR part, haha. :rock:

I'll snap some pics once I get it tommorow.

DOGO X

Reaction score
Welcome to the family Brother! :top:

XPC_XR

Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes guys. Man I love my truck like a fat kit loves cake.

My dad was nice and let me park it in the garage last night cuz it was going to rain (and it did) so his Tundra got all dirty, I'll help him and clean it. :)

Top Bottom