Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS K2 steps down as owner of XR-Underground.com

Spyder327

Reaction score
this is a little beside the point and may sound selfish but I was wondering what will happen the the XRU store now? more specifically the stickers because you're the one with the vinyl cutter. I was about to order a couple but if your handing the store over too who would be able to manufacture them?

The store will be back up shortly and continuing to add/sell items. They'll most likely be shipping from Arizona now, but stickers and everything else will still exist.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Damn this thread sounds like the man died, everybody writing all these nice things, lol. In all seriousness, I don't think I could enjoy my truck the way I do without this site. And for that Klint I thank you. We all appreciate the work you put in and the sacrifice you made. This place is a second home (or first) to a lot of our members. I'm honored to have been a member of your staff and happy to have the opportunity, with the other three, to be able to keep this place going and keep it out of corporate hands. We'll do our best to reach for that bar you've set so high. Don't be a stranger if you can help it. :top:

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
dang Klint crazy to think of you stepping down but I understand your reasons hope it all works out and like Steve you better log on at least every other day :laugh:

damn I wish I could find that photo of you at XFE08 standing on the bed pointing.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
dang Klint crazy to think of you stepping down but I understand your reasons hope it all works out and like Steve you better log on at least every other day :laugh:

damn I wish I could find that photo of you at XFE08 standing on the bed pointing.
k22.jpg

Ask and ye shall receive, Miami...:crinklehair:

TRD-X

Reaction score
Damn this thread sounds like the man died, everybody writing all these nice things, lol. In all seriousness, I don't think I could enjoy my truck the way I do without this site. And for that Klint I thank you. We all appreciate the work you put in and the sacrifice you made. This place is a second home (or first) to a lot of our members. I'm honored to have been a member of your staff and happy to have the opportunity, with the other three, to be able to keep this place going and keep it out of corporate hands. We'll do our best to reach for that bar you've set so high. Don't be a stranger if you can help it. :top:

This work for you Matt? :eviltongue::eviltongue: j/k

All joking aside I'm cool with it Klint hope the family are doing ok! :adore::adore:

Capture-1.png

Last edited:

eltus

Reaction score
Thank you Klint. you gave us more with XRU than we could imagine. Thanks and good luck to you and to the new owners.

Reaction score
Thanks for starting the site. Without it I would probably be lost as to what can be done to and expected from these awesome trucks. The wealth of knowledge here is definitely far above par and I will always consult my new XRU family before speaking with a stealership, mechanic shop, or anyone else for that matter. Congrats on the new little one and good luck with the career.

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Well thanks for the site and the friends....... congrads to you and ur family

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
klint, you give a lot of credit to others......but it was you that put so much ever to the xru we know today. Sure, all of us enjoy and are willing to put in hard work....but it would have never been possible without you. I have never met you, however i know you are humble. You are a family man.....to your immediate family.....and your extended family....xru. Bro, we will never forget what you started and where you wanted this to go. We hate to see this, but respect your desicions as a man, husband, and father. We have all been thru difficult times. You have built a community of trust, understand, and support. That is what this site is all about and your legacy will forever live on! We wish you the best klint. Always....and forever!!

x 1,000,000

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
XRU FTW!!! :blurock: Great job on the site Klint and best wishes to you and your family bro! :top:

I<3JDM

Reaction score
MUCH MAHALO AND ALOHA :rockon: goes out to you Klint!

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
I joined in feb of 07'.... it's kinda crazy even thinking about that.... let alone, K2 stepping down....
hell, I was a swingin d*%k bachelor when I joined, and am now married with 3 (step, but love em like they're mine) children, so I know how the family thing can weigh heavily on "extra" stuff in life.... I sold my x a long time ago, but refused to leave xru... with that said, as far as I'm concerned, this is STILL Klints site. I'll respect the new owners,well, i might stir the pot a little just for old times sake, but you know what i mean.

I've met a few members in real life, and hope to meet some more later in life... I honestly think I have met some life long friends on here, whether I've actually seen them in person or not....
I've never been the "forum" type of guy.... hell, I was in my mid 20's the first time I even heard of such a thing... but, xru is not your average forum.... we're all brothers,(and sisters), (matt and nate), (lol), with a common interest that is really only 50% of the original idea for xru. IMHO...... it's more than a fuggin truck.... if it weren't, I'd have left when I sold my x, in 2007!!!!

so I've had a few beers, but mean every word I've said... especially the matt and nate being sisters part.... gayness.....

but..... just want to thank K2, one of the only other "klits or Clits" i've known, one more time. thanks brutha.

I say even if you give up ownership, you still give yourself an "O.G." admin tag on you're screen name... cuz you started this shiz, and deserve to let the next gen of xrunner owners know WHO THE BOSS IS....

xmoney jr

Reaction score
i think The next southest regoin x-fest should be fore klint hosting xru for so long and for bring us guys all together

Gadget

Reaction score
Yea, that is a great idea.

I was just thinking that we need yet another reason to drink excessively. That will work!!!

Do you think you can get him to come??

G

Xoverdose

Reaction score
I havent been on here very long but this is hands down the best forum I am a part of. I really appreciate all the work that has gone into it and I hope that your career takes off and your happy.

808HAWAIIAN

Reaction score
thanks klint for a great forum! this really is one of the best out there!

Top Bottom