Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS K2 steps down as owner of XR-Underground.com

elynor_v

Reaction score
Thanks for all the love and sweat you put into this forum. It's by far the best for X's out there. :adore:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for starting it all K2.

And im glad the forum is still gonna be around and "publicly" owned and not turn into some corporate billboard.

I havent been on as much as id like recently because of a busy schedule myself, but i can never leave.

This IS the best forum on the net, I will come here for "off topic" advise on anything first before trying to find another forum related. That is how good "we" are here as a forum,, its ALL of the members together:rockon:

fmap4life

Reaction score
I personally want to say thank you, i know the sweat and tears of what it takes to run this and happy that you put yourself to Place time on family and work, i have been through this and believe it or not it can consume a huge amount of your life, take care and stay up

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
Thanks K2 for all the hard work you have done for XRU! Congrats on the Third child.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Three year old starts gets a little independent and Klint just can't keep it in his pants anymore. Congrats on slipping another one past the goalie. :boink:

We <3 u K2 :adore:

Reaction score
Thank You Klint

THANKS for making a true club of brothers and sisters together with XRU, whom don`t always get along but blood is thicker than water and always make up like Family should, they have a great time in communicating Mods and New ideas with each other sharing stories shooting a little s**t and having a great time doing it.

Thanks for sharing that with us and making XRU what it is today a true enthusiast driven CLUB, it is with great pride that I tell you that I am a member of your club and enjoy sharing stories ideas ebay deals and that feeling is with every member that is in it. May your future endevours be what you and your family deserve Many Blessings.

Your friend Ivan.

GO HEAT!!!

madness unseen

Reaction score
Thanks Klint for what you have started! I knew it was a great community when Slay0r offered to help me out without knowing me. And besides, stepping down doesn't mean not here anymore. Good luck witht eh fam and job!

EDIT: just googled 'x-runner'
and, XRU is the top result. just saying.

Last edited:

Sorry About Ur Luck

Reaction score
Farewell and Following Seas, Bravo Zulu for all you've done!
Essentially it just means wherever and however you may go may the "seas be navigable" no bumps, no road blocks, Bravo Zulu means congratulations for all you've done.
Glad to have met you and hope to see you around. All is understood.

FoxDavis

XRU Overdosed
Reaction score
K2, you are an amazing guy and would love to have the opportunity to meet you.

If I think of something I want to do to my X, I always think of this site, I always think of the great people who are willing to help. This forum is the best by FAR...

Thank you very much and peace be with you!
Todd Davis

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
man I've been gone for too long....I think remember calling you a couple times when I was trying to hook up my navi, and by-pass the park sensor thing, for the first time I did it or something....I don't remember what it was. Congrats on the success you've gotten this far and more luck for you an the new addition to you and your family.

Last edited:
Top Bottom