Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KETCHUP goes to the paint shop tom

KETCHUP

Reaction score
damn...i thought you was gonna do RR with one green stripe and one yellow stripes...so instead of ketchup we could call you condiments cause you would be ketchup mustard and relish :rolleyes: :wink:

haaaa......:laugh:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I wanted to be suprised. Im now hate you and hope Dale Jr never wins a championship. Just kidding I don't hate you and we ain't got to worry about Jr winning a championship anyways.

don't be so sure of that bro......give it time.....:eviltongue:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Today's update. Couldn't get pics. Sorry.

Body shop was removing the ground effects and the finder pieces. My X looks naked. Ill try to take pics tomorrow and show the progress.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
tell them to get it doen so we can get finished pics, at least maybe a teaser pic

Sykotic336

Reaction score
no pictures yet:thumpdown: lol wea dey at? faster faster:biggrin:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
its monday you know, whats the status:dontknow:

Well, I went by the body shop today. The only thing they have done is remove everything to prep for paint. I didn't take pics. Ill take some when they start sanding. The finshed date got pushed back to Monday or Tuesday of next week instead of this Friday.

lenie03

Reaction score
Well, I went by the body shop today. The only thing they have done is remove everything to prep for paint. I didn't take pics. Ill take some when they start sanding. The finshed date got pushed back to Monday or Tuesday of next week instead of this Friday.

the the shop they're being slackers and need to step it up because your having X withdraws. :laugh:

808HAWAIIAN

Reaction score
WHAT?! next week:thumpdown: i wanna see the mystery paint job already:biggrin:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
alright........ur very close.

I guess Ill spill the beans.......Im so horrible at keepin secrets!!:eviltongue:

Its going to be RR with dark gray metallic racing stripes. In a few months, he is going to color match my rims to the stripes for 500 bucks with a lifetime warranty! :rockon:Stripes are going from the bottom of the front bumper all the way to the bottom of the tailgate. Will not paint the grill and the lid is gettin painted. Only issue is he will only warranty the lid for 6 months cause its plastic. He said any issues will cost me 200 to fix. I really debated it for a while. Just can't have stripes with a black bed cover....:bird:

So now you all know. Ill be posting pics as they work on it! Stay tuned!

WHAT?! next week:thumpdown: i wanna see the mystery paint job already:biggrin:
What mystery?:dontknow:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
the the shop they're being slackers and need to step it up because your having X withdraws. :laugh:

I know! :motz:My insurance hasn't sent my check....so they are working on it slow to protect themselves! I guess you can't BI*^$ when your gettin it for free. I MISS KETCHUP!!

no mystery.....RR with dark grey metallic racing stripes......

Last edited:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
i hope your next post have some pics, are you going to paint your stockers grey metalic to match

KETCHUP

Reaction score
i hope your next post have some pics, are you going to paint your stockers grey metalic to match

No pics yet. They only have the kit off now. Haven't started sanding. Actually, I was going to have them color match with the stripes, but a local XRU member is selling me his chrome stockers......so KETCHUP will be sittin on those for a while......:rockon:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
:thumpdown: on the chrome stockers, however they will go with your colorschme so I suppose its ok in my book! I know its your truck and thats what makes you happy bro! you do have a fair amount of chrome already so your safe :top:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
:thumpdown: on the chrome stockers, however they will go with your colorschme so I suppose its ok in my book! I know its your truck and thats what makes you happy bro! you do have a fair amount of chrome already so your safe :top:

awesome.....that is what I need.....to be blessed off by V!!! :laugh:

Top Bottom