Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lambo Doors

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
i've been toying with the idea of puttin Lambo Doors on my X, my best friend is telling me its gonna like ***t but i'd like some other input and also where i might could find a kit for them?

joman

Reaction score
:burnout:i know for a fact that there are kits avaliable...but as far as the lambo doors there might have to be lots of fabrication work done, to make the doors open and close correctly....try it and let us know what happens..

try googling for lambo doors..that should help...

RedXr

Reaction score
IDK dude. It might look pretty good im thinkin...just my .02

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
I have seen many doors and the like get messed up with lambo door kits. I am a firm believer of leaving the lambo doors on the lambos.

lucke

Reaction score
I have seen many doors and the like get messed up with lambo door kits. I am a firm believer of leaving the lambo doors on the lambos.
:withstupid:

plus in case you forgot... you own a truck, not a sports car:wink:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Not my style either, i remember there was a video or pic of an X-Runner that had lambo doors that had surfaced awhile back.... can't find it now tho. :thumpdown:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
People still do that?! :stupid: ... Besides the fact that it's beyond played out and all the people who did it 4-5 years ago when it was cool now look like retards, I don't think it would look right on our trucks. If you look hard there's an old thread on here somewhere with a pic or video of an X with lambo doors. I don't care to look for it.

It's still someone reasonable on sports cars (preferrably convertible) that don't have the full window frames, like Vettes, but ... yeah... :thumpdown:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Here are a few pics that i found
o_70221-1.jpg

CopyofX-Runner.jpg

Stevenredx

Reaction score
^^^^ haha, i found them and came here to post them and you beat me :motz:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
What you need to do is somehow make both front doors suicides like the rear access doors....but I dont think its possible because there would be no place to put hinges, but I think that would look badazz

rich017

Reaction score
I think they look pretty good. But if I had them, it would get old quickly and end up being a pain in the ass

hrspwr236

Reaction score
:laugh: You're so freakin fast, everybody's gets a kick out of finding info before you do... I know I do :biggrin:

You got that right, first time for me, i jumped out of my seat especially when he said he couldnt find it at first:rock: but there is no way i can compare to steven, you are the man:rock::top:

Jeremias

Reaction score
What you need to do is somehow make both front doors suicides like the rear access doors....but I dont think its possible because there would be no place to put hinges, but I think that would look badazz
You could weld the front and back doors together and just use the rear hinge!:top:

07X-R

Reaction score
What!!?? No ones mentioned gull wing doors :laugh:

Shanes56

Reaction score
Cobra crew has a few if I remember rightly, but I am not a fan I think they look to showy for a truck, our trucks need to look mean like we keep them under a rock and only let them up to run. :top:

MDS08X

Reaction score
I agree that it would probably get old after a while. Maybe if the truck was an all-out show truck and you were running out of mods to do. If not i think the money would be best spent elsewhere. Just my opinion.

Top Bottom