Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lambo Doors

stretch200

Reaction score
don't know if this was posted in this thread or not but heres how they would look
LamboDoors.jpg

I think that just looks awesome

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Im not a big fan of lambo doors, but if i ever got some on a car it would be some like these

This is what I meant earlier. If the doors have no window frame it still looks cool. Otherwise to me it looks like an inconvenient failure.

So I thought they made Lambo door kits that open lambo style and normal also. That'd be cool because you wouldn't look like a tard every time you get out of your truck. I was thinking about doing lambo doors, but only if I can also open them normal, and it'd only be for shows. Up here in nowhere land, at car shows, there's maybe two cars with lambo doors. So I wouldn't look like everyone else.

True, those do exist. I think one some of the better kits, they open out first to a certain point (enough to get out), then flip up.

Last edited:

Juan89

Reaction score
Lambo doors on a xrunner???

ANYONE HAVE LAMBO DOORS ON THERE XRUNNER I'M THINKING ABOUT GETTING THEM BUT IDK IF THAT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA OR NOT???? :hmmmm2:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
im just gonna keep my mouth shut. If you want them by all means go for it. you would prob be the first!!!!

X-roller

Reaction score
Not my cup of tea...I think someone on here does have lambo doors though.

big_dirte

Reaction score
and here comes the verbal assault......not from me though....

I think it would look a little off with the lambo doors and the rear doors being "suicide doors". Maybe on a standard cab it might look a little better but its just not my cup of tea.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
ok, not being your cup of tea is one thing but you dont need to insult the idea :banghead:

It has been done and Ill see if I can dig up a pic for you. I do agree it is not my personal cup of tea but it does have appeal to some crowds as well as look good on some vehicles. :top: It's your truck man and its yours to be unique as you wish :top:

big_dirte

Reaction score
ok, not being your cup of tea is one thing but you dont need to insult the idea :banghead:

It has been done and Ill see if I can dig up a pic for you. I do agree it is not my personal cup of tea but it does have appeal to some crowds as well as look good on some vehicles. :top: It's your truck man and its yours to be unique as you wish :top:

Well said!

Amarillo X

Reaction score
I wouldn't wanna chop the X up for the mod. Just me, but like was said earlier, do what you think is cool and be unique

Bsw

Reaction score
It's not something I prefer, but it is your truck to build. Make a truck that fits you

Top Bottom