Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

last movie you watched

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Super 8 was good.

J.J. Abrams and Steven Spielberg ... enough said. Don't leave when the credits start rolling.

5000XD

Reaction score
Super 8.

EPIC FAILURE!!!!!!!!!! Stupid ass movie. Almost walked out halfway during the movie. Even Drive angry was better, with the those boobies in it lol.

I liked Thor too. Nice movie.

Last edited:

RedXRunner

Reaction score
Thor looks gay. What did you expect from JJ and SS? All movies end the same. Not an award winning movie but satisfying.

Green Lantern looks gay too... let us know how it is!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
you know nate I don't pay to watch movies in the theaters...actors and directors already make way too much money IMHO...so I don't think they need my $10 ever again...

GREEN LANTERN: was pretty good...the graphics were good, story line was good (although they changed some of the storyline for the movie compared to the comic: at least from what I can remember)...this movie I recommend saving your $$$ just watch it online or wait till its at REDBOX...

THOR: believe it or not the story line was really good...good action scenes...can't wait for AVENGERS...

SUPER 8: honestly I liked it but went into the movie expecting a lot more...the story line was good and built up throughout the entire movie...

5000XD

Reaction score
The story line of Thor OWNS Super 8 hands down IMO. What's super 8 exactly a bunch of nerdy kids running around? Super 8 = failed angry ET movie lol.

x ynot

Reaction score
i watched hall pass llast night funny and i wish i coud afford that putter but i put all my excess spending into my new house

RMCO

Reaction score
"I Saw the Devil" on NetFlix instant watch. Loved it.

RedXRunner

Reaction score
Horrible Bosses, pretty damn funny :laugh:

Word. I was in the impression this was going to be another shitty movie like the hang over but it was all LOL.

This is a must see. Jennifer Aniston :datass:

RedXRunner

Reaction score
Rise of the Planet of the Apes was legit. The special effects and storyline was good.

Murderface

Reaction score
I recently joined Megauploader for all the free movies and games. Just watched Rio with my daughter(very funny) and also got a bootleg copy of Horrible Bosses. Now that movie was funny as FVCK!!

Top Bottom