Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Last New England Meet of 2009

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I was going to request we change the date from the 24th anyway but seeing how Eric will be helping someone move I've moved the date back 1 week to the 31st. Hope you guys can make it, and also that we don't get snowed on anymore than we did yesterday:ahhhhh:cuz Billy gets scared :eviltongue:. Plan would be to do any small odds and ends type mods and do a photoshoot. Afterwards maybe hit up Jillian's or any other sports bar type atmosphere for some food and frosty beverages. :top:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Halloween is for kids :thumpdown:

shaX 07

Reaction score
Dunno if people will come on halloween (parties are usually kick ass) but I'd probably still be up for a meet during the day and find a sweet costume party at night, find us some sexy ladies in some naughty costumes ;)

akakrill

Reaction score
so who is it...us 3? maybe xtrav will get on my lights and I can get them in but I doubt its great to install HIDS in cold weather

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
The LS projector kit is done for the most part indoors. (not sure how excited the rents will be about us putting your HLs in their oven) :laugh: Wanna host? I'd be down to come up there. Definitely would be better scenery for pics.....don't know how far it is for Eric. As for finding a Halloween party, Billy, Mike, and myself aren't single, not sure the lady folk would be to happy about us going out to find some naughty costumes :laugh:. But I'd still be down for an morning/early afternoon type meet. And if you want to head back for a party or whatever that's fine. Let's just try to do something before the snow hits :top:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
If that Sunday is better I'd be down. Let's just not keep pushing this back, or Billy is gonna hide his truck for the winter :fail:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Stop wasting time cluttering my thread, and get back in the garage. Don't you have a truck that was supposed to be at XFE? How long ago was that? :eviltongue: JK buddy I know that's a sore subject :crinklehair:

Back on topic.

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Stop wasting time cluttering my thread, and get back in the garage. Don't you have a truck that was supposed to be at XFE? How long ago was that? :eviltongue: JK buddy I know that's a sore subject :crinklehair:

Back on topic.

Yeah but since I missed that...it goes back under the knife....youll see.:crinklehair:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
good luck with the meet :top::crinklehair:. I'm gonna be a sexy bitch for halloween :biggrin:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Alright, talked to Billy and his preference is for Nov 1. That's good for me too. But where do we want to set up shop? I'm game for driving so if we want to do it somewhere other than Londonderry I'm still game. :top:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Krill is being slow to post, but I talked to him on the phone yesterday. He's also in for Sunday. So Mike (dascheaten) wherever you are, let us know. Also we should pick a spot. And who has what mods they want done. We had discussed dropping Krill's truck but that'll be a good one for the spring when it's warmer and it's not dark at 5. Probably going to do his FLM. Eric you need anything done? Let's get organized gentlemen.

dascheaten

Reaction score
i've been away for too long, sorry about that 'gents, been working my tail off lately. anyway, i should be able to do sunday. i don't have any mods to do tho, i've stopped spending extra money on truck stuff. let me know what the plan is, i don't know what condition i'll be in sunday morning but i'll plan on making it up there.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Excellent, as for mods....I have the clean my dirty ass truck mod to do. After that my day will probably consist of the "put mods back in shax07's truck that have already been installed before" mod :laugh: Just playing eric :eviltongue:

akakrill

Reaction score
I'm down to eat some good food...maybe do my fog light mod, we can do a photo shoot, the leaves are way past peak here but we can find a good background somewhere. Location? I'll drive anywhere in NH. The Kanc in lincoln is a nice windy road... im in sunday no matter what

shaX 07

Reaction score
Excellent, as for mods....I have the clean my dirty ass truck mod to do. After that my day will probably consist of the "put mods back in shax07's truck that have already been installed before" mod :laugh: Just playing eric :eviltongue:

Hahaha I had this one coming! All I have have to left to put back in is my deck and the HIDs. The subX is going to be sold off as I enjoy the extra space in the back and everything else is pretty much back on except for my TRD CAI and my wheels that i'm going to either get repaired or sell off.

As far as sunday goes, I actually think it will work out well considering everyone is down for trying to do this in the morning and wrapping it up for 1PM so we can watch some awesome football action (there's some damn good games this week!). And it also works out good for me because there's no sunday night game this weekend due to baseball so I won't have to miss anything.

PS- If anyone coming to the meet is interested in any of the following MODs, i'll bring them and you won't have to pay shipping!

subXclosure (w/ or w/out JL Audio W3 10" Sub)
Pioneer Front & Rear Speakers w/ Brackets
Alpine MRP-M500 Mono Amp
20" Stern ST-1 Face III Beast Rims w/ Kumho Ecsta SPT Summer Tires (Maybe 12k miles on them?)

Last edited:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice so everyone is in! We may very well also have a new member showing up. He lives in Manchester and I let him know and he sounds very interested in showing up.

So let's just start up a little mods list so we know what we're in for.

Matt - Recessed Grill Mod Completion (potentially if I get it back from paint)
- Install Fiberglass eyelids (potentially if I get it back from paint)
- Wash and Wax

Eric - HIDs (Heads and Fogs)
- Head Unit

Billy - FLM

Mike - Unknown

Josh - Unknown

If I missed anything please fill in the blanks :top:

So should we plan for 9 or 10?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Well not to throw a wrench in the whole plan but I'm not going to be able to host. I don't want to get into it because I'm going to break things :motz:

I don't know if this kills the meet but I'm still down to drive wherever. Let me know guys. Thanks and sorry.

I do have one potential solution, not sure if it will work for sure but there is a park at the nearby lake (Mike and Eric we took pics there) that we could meet at. None of us are doing any mods that would require us to jack the trucks up. I think we could get away with doing it there. We'd have to bring all the tools with us and the only bathrooms would be porta-potties. But we'll only be there from 9/10-12:30 then we're off to find a place to eat and watch football.

lakepark.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom