Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Late Winter/Early Spring New England Meet!

shaX 07

Reaction score
New England X-Runner Meet
Londonderry, NH

Mods To-Do List:

shaX 07
Slotted Brake Rotors
Hawk Ceramic Pads (Front)
MT-90 Fluid

NHXRUNNER
QA1 Shocks
Head Unit (pull and re-install)
Mono Leafs (if someone has a large set of metric sockets. I think I need up to a 22mm or so.)
March 20
1. NHXRUNNER
2. AFP520
3. KoofRunner
4. shaX 07

Backups:

March 27
1. NHXRUNNER
2. KoofRunner

April 3
1. NHXRUNNER
2. KoofRunner

April 17
1. NHXRUNNER
2. KoofRunner

Last edited:

Chasbo

Reaction score
It looks like I'm free the weekend of March 20th, but I go to a military academy so anything could change. Lots of other weekends I have crew races which usually last Friday through Sunday so my schedule is pretty booked. I'll keep an eye on this thread and hopefully I'll be able to make it whatever weekend is decided upon :top:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Time to revive this. Unfortunately not gonna be me this time. Any of you Massholes interested? :laugh: Sorry I had to.

I've got my composite leafs, QA1s, and a backup camera.

How about April 3rd or 10th?

shaX 07

Reaction score
Time to revive this. Unfortunately not gonna be me this time. Any of you Massholes interested? :laugh: Sorry I had to.

I've got my composite leafs, QA1s, and a backup camera.

How about April 3rd or 10th?

How come you can't host bro? The weekend of the 9th 10th is bad for me I have drill, but I can do any other weekend...

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Let's just say others involved are not fans...:thumpdown:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll host after we buy a house :top:

Murderface

Reaction score
Fiancé? I know my wife thinks I'm retarded for wanting to hang with other people who have the same passion for their truck like I do:stupid:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Nah, she's coming with me to VA and we'll be moving in together as soon as we can find a house we can both agree on. She doesn't mind it one bit.

Murderface

Reaction score
Ur lucky my wife wants no parts of it, in fact I don't have any friends that are into cars/trucks like I am:thumpdown:
I think my bro wil be coming with me to Va beach meet. My buddy Warren won't be coming cause he needs to grow a sack:laugh:

shaX 07

Reaction score
Well someones gotta host, I would like to but the landlord wouldn't appreciate my filling up the driveway, nor would you guys drive all the way up here anyway...

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Koofrunner is in Quincy, and AFP520 is in Beverly, not sure what there living situations are. See if either one of them would be interested. :dontknow:

shaX 07

Reaction score
Get these mofos to post up or somethin! Your trucks plastered at the top of the forum, they'll listen to you :top:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
You think that matters? I think not.....but I PMed them anyway

EDIT: I had David clean up the mess we made of this thread...so back on topic....

When?

Where?

Last edited:

KoofRunner

Reaction score
My neighbors would not agree. But what exactly entails a meet for future reference?:stupid:

AFP520

Reaction score
I live in a townhouse community and parking spots are hard to come by, especially on weekends. If it was later in the afternoon you may be able to park in the bike shop lot next to me, Cycles 128.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
My neighbors would not agree. But what exactly entails a meet for future reference?:stupid:

Just getting a bunch of the locals together really. It's a great way to put faces to names on here. At our meets we usually install Eric's (shax) mods at a spring meet, and remove them on a summer meet, and reinstall them at a fall meet :eviltongue: (JK Eric). No seriously we help each other install mods, if we've got any, hang out, go for a cruise, take some pics, Billy's Sports Bar & Grill (beer, good wings, etc) http://www.billyssportsbar.com/, Jillian's http://manchester.jbcent.com/ , those sorts of things. Just a day to hang out with people who have the same interests. :top:

Sounds like I'm gonna have to try to work out some of the differences and see if I can't host AGAIN :laugh:. So what dates are best for you guys?

So sign up for all the dates that you could make, and we'll plan it for the date most people can go:biggrin:

March 20 (I think this is a little early personally)
1. NHXRUNNER

March 27
1. NHXRUNNER

April 3
1. NHXRUNNER

April 17
1. NHXRUNNER

Last edited:

AFP520

Reaction score
I cant make any of the dates except 3/20. 27th i'll be back in NJ getting fitted for tux. I'm the best man at my friends wedding. 4/3 my mom is coming to visit for a few days. 4/17 is titties n beer for the bachelor party. :crinklehair:

Top Bottom