Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Let me see your Headlights!

lamia2super

Reaction score
ever seen these before? the main head lamp isn't very bright -.- i need to figure a way to make them brighter

DSC02600.jpg

ZX6ARGH

Reaction score
im wanting to do a retrofit kit. I was wondering what is the best place to get them from? I was wondering about a set of Acura TSX projectors and retro-ing them in my headlights.. hmm but i like the babyboi ones also.

sixstringdave

Reaction score
Man! I forgot about my thread here. I never did show off what i finally ended up getting.

Babyboi does an awesomely epic job. And he will back up what he does, cause i had some issues with mine but he made it right!! Highly recommended!!!

IMG_1761.jpg

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1750.jpg

toyota_rod

Reaction score
ive posted this somewhere else already but i call it "the charger look"

Attachments

• meanonthescene.jpg
    meanonthescene.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 167

chatt x

Reaction score
Those do look sic! Hmm Decisions Decisions...

Save your lunch money and do it! I got mine shortly after sixstringdave and pictures dont do Babyboi's work justice! BTW, thanks again dave for posting pics of your lights and the blue halos. You were a big deciding factor on my order!:blurock:

sixstringdave

Reaction score
Save your lunch money and do it! I got mine shortly after sixstringdave and pictures dont do Babyboi's work justice! BTW, thanks again dave for posting pics of your lights and the blue halos. You were a big deciding factor on my order!:blurock:

Right on! Yea, he does awesome work. You are right, the pics really do not do it justice.

NODRULN

Reaction score
I'm getting my retro fit lights with red devil eyes this Friday ill post pics asap

ZX6ARGH

Reaction score
Please do.. does babyboi do kits or is it just send headlights he sends them back done?

ZX6ARGH

Reaction score
hmm im definitely want to do this. I dont like reflector type headlights so much haha.

burnboy

Reaction score
Here's mine with no shrouds and blacked bowls and 09' housings

2792D270-1EC6-463F-8F16-B2298ABAA238-7104-00000EBF1C630EE0_zps79aa6159.jpg

ZX6ARGH

Reaction score
THat looks REally good! I think im going to steal that set up!

burnboy

Reaction score
Werd........

Let me add I plasti dipped all outside chrome on the projector housing. Obviously not the reflector bowls but the chrome on the outside of the projector. This is the d2s minimorimoto

And just so y'all know the projectors are plastic not metal or easily broken with enough force

Last edited:

nick_gz1

Reaction score
thats the kinda set up i need right there, looks nice

ZX6ARGH

Reaction score
Would tinting a pre 09 Bezel get you the same result? you know.. tint. tint. tint.. dark enough? clear. lol. That way i wont have to search for the 09+ bezels.

Top Bottom