Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Let's do a group buy.

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
HEY!!! I have been called a Playboy but neva a DOGSTOY!!!!???:dontknow::motz:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
search the members lost for dogstoy, and read his past posts. youll see the story. hes no longer a member here.

Dallas

Reaction score
Sorry not gonna happen

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I have examined our spindles and the spindle axis is already at the extreme top. there is simply no room to relocate it any farther up.

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I have examined our spindles and the spindle axis is already at the extreme top. there is simply no room to relocate it any farther up.
OMG. Maybe that's y there is not 1 out there. Thanx Dallas COWBOY. :laugh:

BSPX

Reaction score

Thats what I talked to when I asked Belltech about a lowering kit a couple months ago. He assured me there was a kit on the drawing board already and it would be 6-8 months but he couldnt tell me what kind of kit it would be. They have the ability to completely recreate a spindle however they want it, however, a spindle for our trucks would ONLY work for the base model truck and the x-runner. The prerunner, sr5 and 4x4 trucks all have a completely different setup. The problem I see is the base model trucks wouldnt have a large enough wheel to accomodate a 2" spindle, only the x-runner or base model with at least 17" rims. This was the same situation the late model silverados had, you had to get at least 17" rims for the tie rod to clear the rim and tire. We'll see what happens, but I am have been lowering and bagging trucks for a long time, and I choose to wait for a better kit, even though its killing me.

corona-xr

Reaction score
Man, a spindle would be great. The X was not ment to be so high, but yet it seems so hard to find a good way to lower it, and maintain the original performance the truck is ment to have.

berthalamu

Reaction score
how bout a 1'' drop spindle ,and a 2'' drop coilover...would they work together:top:eek:r:thumpdown:.... would that give us a 3'' drop that wont mess wit the camber...i know it would be a lil expensive hopefully like $500.00 -$600.00 i'd be satisfied...all the smart people in the world an no one will come up wit another way to drop our trucks...we should all jus e-mail toyota's design team an tell them to drop the x-runner 3'' down for stock height for the 2011...an imma sell my 08 an buy it!:hmmmm2:..they should ask us what we want!:rockon:...

Reaction score
how bout a 1'' drop spindle ,and a 2'' drop coilover...would they work together:top:eek:r:thumpdown:.... would that give us a 3'' drop that wont mess wit the camber...i know it would be a lil expensive hopefully like $500.00 -$600.00 i'd be satisfied...all the smart people in the world an no one will come up wit another way to drop our trucks...we should all jus e-mail toyota's design team an tell them to drop the x-runner 3'' down for stock height for the 2011...an imma sell my 08 an buy it!:hmmmm2:..they should ask us what we want!:rockon:...

Any 2" drop will put your camber out of wack, unless you have at least a 1.25" control arm or spindle drop...

That's why Sittin Sic Drop coils are only 1.75" drop cuz that's pushing it to stay in camber specs without doing anything else...

Wow, I didn't see how old this thread was...

DJM FTMFW!!!!

Last edited:

Special K

Reaction score
Spoke to BellTech today... they say there's no chance of them making drop spindles for the X.

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Someone take a picture of your truck that has a spindle cause I'm dying to see it....we have control arms and hubs last time I checked

MXXN

Reaction score
What do control arms and hubs connect to;)

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
well i say if n e one wants to go n e lower than the ss kit should invest in bags.... lol cuz where i come from there are alot of places that have an incline too steap for a lower truck such as the x... but thats just my stand lol

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
well i say if n e one wants to go n e lower than the ss kit should invest in bags.... lol cuz where i come from there are alot of places that have an incline too steap for a lower truck such as the x... but thats just my stand lol

the djm kit is lower then the SS kit. anything lower then that you should look into bags.

Top Bottom