Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Live Session POSTPONED

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was very excited about the launch of our newest feature here at XRU, Live Sessions. However, the proverbial "nature of the beast" has yet again come to pass. During testing tonight (Sunday April 13) we had connection problems when trying to get Gadget logged on for testing of the service.

After an hour or so of remote debugging, we were unable to determine the cause of the connectivity failure since it was not server-specific (he couldn't connect to any TS server). Unfortunately, due to some other commitments that I had I was unable to spend any longer on the debug tonight. We will hopefully have some time to look into the problem more this week and reschedule the live session ASAP.

In the interim, please download TeamSpeak and install it. If you have access to a teamspeak server, please attempt connecting. If not, I will open the XRU server 1 day prior to the event so that everyone that plans on attending can test their connection. I would hate to run into this issue down the road right before an event.

Sorry again guys. We'll get it straightened out soon! :top:

Attachments

• news.live.session.postponed.gif
    news.live.session.postponed.gif
    20.1 KB · Views: 224

eXuser01

Reaction score
boo lol o well glad you caught it now instead of last night..

Dallas

Reaction score
ever try gotomeeting.com. it works great. have used it many times for bussiness never had any issues.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ever try gotomeeting.com. it works great. have used it many times for bussiness never had any issues.

That was I was using for the remote debugging. Unfortunately, GotoMeeting doesn't allow me to run a moderator event using voice communications --- and it's very expensive.

Top Bottom