Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for locking gas cap

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
I only fill up my tank half way(lighter truck and helps gas mileage ) but still want to have the tank locked. Here in Dallas people are getting ripped off left and right. Can anyone help me?

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
i hope you dont keep your truck low on gas often, that can spell bad news for your fuel pump.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I am waiting for it to come out here, rather support our vendors but if you get desperate you can always go to autozone

is there and update on this product

Bobby B

Reaction score
I thought shane had was selling them or take that fat wallet to the dealership!

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
I really could use one of those locking gas cap....

x-stealth

Reaction score
well that cap wont help you here in vegas. Now they are drilling out the bottom of the gas tanks on vehicles. Got to love when things go bad. Glad i keep all my vehicles in the garage!

Shanes56

Reaction score
Will be soon. Waiting on my website and they should be availible.

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
my company got hit hard... all the work trucks stay outside over the weekend etc with full tanks of diesel. Well finally we got hit!! Every truck got drained which was about $1000 in diesel. Man i love this human race...

hrspwr236

Reaction score
That is horrible, i cant believe that they will drill holes in the tank, not only are you loosing miney in gas but you have to buy a new tank, this world has gotten crazy

gearhead899

Reaction score
i wish our trucks had come with the fuel door that u have to pop open from inside, i really wish i had that, cuz since i did the lowering kit my ride is so rough that when i hit bumps my fuel door will sometime pop open in the middle of driving. ill look in my side mirror and see it flapping in the breeze and be like " damnit!" and when i get to a red light i hop out and close it :laugh::laugh:

lemsberg

Reaction score
I got mine at NAPA. ($21 I think.) The one I had on my S-Runner came from AutoZone and broke within 3 months. This one seems more durable.

Shanes56

Reaction score
Got off the phone with my distributer and I have 30 coming in a week. I will get a thread up as soon as I receive them.

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
Got off the phone with my distributer and I have 30 coming in a week. I will get a thread up as soon as I receive them.
Shane, Please add me to the #1 spot on the list. :top:

Better yet Shane. If you change your avatar to the Dallas Cowboys I will buy 2. :laugh: I have many friends with Tacomas that could use one for their b-day. :rock:

Last edited:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
i wish our trucks had come with the fuel door that u have to pop open from inside, i really wish i had that, cuz since i did the lowering kit my ride is so rough that when i hit bumps my fuel door will sometime pop open in the middle of driving. ill look in my side mirror and see it flapping in the breeze and be like " damnit!" and when i get to a red light i hop out and close it :laugh::laugh:

I know you live in Jersey and all... but that's not normal, lol. How often does that happen?

Top Bottom