Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

looking for qa1 were?

thelostrican

Reaction score
as title say qa1 stock height for the back...were can i buy them, that have them in stock and ship fast...?

thx
jacs

Murderface

Reaction score
Uh did u check with XII Performence? I hear they have them in stock. Yesterday I loaded a shit load of wood in the back of my X and had to set my shocks on 10. Then after I unloaded the wood I couldn't get my pass side shocks knob to turn back down, had to use a pair of channel locks to turn the knob and now I think it's toast......again! This makes the 2nd time the shock has taken a shit!

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Uh did u check with XII Performence? I hear they have them in stock. Yesterday I loaded a shit load of wood in the back of my X and had to set my shocks on 10. Then after I unloaded the wood I couldn't get my pass side shocks knob to turn back down, had to use a pair of channel locks to turn the knob and now I think it's toast......again! This makes the 2nd time the shock has taken a shit!

Damn thats brutal. Do you adjust them quite often?

as title say qa1 stock height for the back...were can i buy them, that have them in stock and ship fast...?

thx
jacs

XII performance bro, like john posted above, they shipped my parts out quick as shit. Awesome company to do business with.

Last edited:

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score

thx
jacs

Hi thelostrican,

We do have the QA1's in stock! They are single adjusting with 18 valving selections. They are $289.99 a set. If you like PM me your zip code i will quote you some shipping and get them right out to you! If you have any questions you can reach myself at 912-552-4744 or Buck (BONDXII) at 912-674-7453.

Hey ChristDenied,

When did you purchase them? QA1's come with a 1 year warranty from the company.

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
Ya I got them either last fall or early spring this year from Summitracing, I gotta check. I adjust them maybe once every month or so, maybe more depending on what kind of driving I'll be doing. So after the knob wouldn't turn back down and i put a pair of channel locks on them, I got them back down but then today I keep hearing a clanking sound and it sounds like that shock. I gotta do more investigating and see if it's actually the shock or not

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
deff can't get it tomorrow but possibly within the next couple of weeks :top:

BondXII

Reaction score
I just threw that in there since the price changes as the week goes by.

thelostrican

Reaction score
Website wasn't working...I want it ship thru fed ex to a fedex station

Fedex station
Carr.10 km 83.2
Arecibo, puerto Rico 00612

Thx jose

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Website wasn't working...I want it ship thru fed ex to a fedex station

Fedex station
Carr.10 km 83.2
Arecibo, puerto Rico 00612

Thx jose

Hi Jose,

I just checked some shipping to you in Puerto Rico. The shipping for Fedex 3 Business day is going to be $45.36. and Priority 1 Business day is $79.26. Please let me know which shipping you prefer. Once you decide you can email me your email address at xiiperformance@gmail.com and i will send you out a pay pal invoice to complete order. Have a Great Day! Amy

Top Bottom