Lowering the front.

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by o0opackersfano0o, Nov 2, 2016.

1. o0opackersfano0o

o0opackersfano0o Active Member

I'm going back and forth of what I wanna do to lower the front. I want to do the djm and drop it 3" but then I was thinking of doing drop coils and 1" spindle spacers. What does everyone think? Wondering if I could also get it aligned right with the 1" spacers?

2. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

There used to be a kit out there that was a 1.75" spindle spacer....alignment was an issue and you're talking about going another to 2.7". Do it right and go DJM. Your tires will thank you.

3. o0opackersfano0o

o0opackersfano0o Active Member

What do u think about running 235/45r18 up front? To skinny? I can get a shit ton from work for free hehe.

4. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

yup, toooooooooo skinny!!