Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LS2 swap

Coupe

Reaction score
The headers are Sanderson ls swap headers. 3" collectors. I am going to make my own 3" y pipe by running them into a dual 3" inlet single 3" outlet muffler and keep my URD exhaust from there. I am also looking to put some cut outs on the "y" pipe so that I can open it up at the track.

It's going to be a loud bitch!

hiflyer

Reaction score
When you're done you can come do mine.... I'm only minutes away

kwigs160966

Reaction score
Figured out my clutch line. I ended up needing a different slave cylinder I ordered one for a c6 270$ only to find out it was 1/4" too long. I chopped up the clutch line that went with it so I can't return it. Hopefully I can sell it on eBay. Anyway it's all bolted together ready to go in. I removed the old motor mounts and trans cross member today so next weekend I will start fabbing up all the mounts.

kwigs160966

Reaction score
This is th c6 slave fitting to -3an adapter that I made. I drilled out the fitting and taped it with 1/8 npt and threaded in a 1/8 npt to -3an fitting. I was really happy with it until I figured out I couldnt use the slave cylinder. The fittings on the c6 and f-body slaves are different.

kwigs160966

Reaction score
What the hose looked like when I was done. Again didn't end up being able to use this set up.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
That fitting you can get from speedway motors. All you do is knock out the old roll pin and install the fitting. Reinstall fitting.

kwigs160966

Reaction score
That fitting you can get from speedway motors. All you do is knock out the old roll pin and install the fitting. Reinstall fitting.

The fitting on the c6 is different. It uses a c-clip retainer and is larger in diameter. I had the f-body fitting all ready though.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Keeps moving along. I like the progress. About how much longer do you think?

kwigs160966

Reaction score
Keeps moving along. I like the progress. About how much longer do you think?

Hard to say. I do t get a whole lot of time to work on it. I have 12 days off at Christmas so I plan on having the engine and trans in and welded 100% by then. After that it will just be tying things together. I think around February before its driveable.

Top Bottom