Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Luminous Solutions Projector Group Buy Request V2

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
wait so add the ms? lol so confused......

Haha hold off for now man I am at work and will see what the ms has up here sleeve. I don't wanna put her on the hook for $400. By list I believe she is refering to my crazy ass long wish list haha

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
1. MuzzyFSU
2. Eraser
3. sailingengineer

muzzyfsu

Reaction score
JUST ONE MORE GUYS!!!!!!!!!! ALMOST THERE!!!!!

5 kits 355 ...8 kits 345....10 kits or more 320 ..all those prices are plus shipping
here is all the info on the projectors.... http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=36156

We need 5 people to get this going:

1. MuzzyFSU
2. Eraser
3. sailingengineer
4. elsopas

I am going to ask you guys to pay with in the week so it will be fair for everyone in the group buy so we can get these in a timely manner.........

Last edited:

Chris D.

Reaction score
I'm surprised nobody requested a high/low beam wall shot, but are quick to sign up for these..

Can the projector setup be sold on its own so we can source our own ballasts/bulbs?

What style of bulb does this housing use? D2S?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
It's either the fogs or reflection from the snow :top:

muzzyfsu

Reaction score
5 kits 355 ...8 kits 345....10 kits or more 320 ..all those prices are plus shipping
here is all the info on the projectors.... http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=36156

We need 5 people to get this going:

1. MuzzyFSU
2. Eraser
3. sailingengineer
4. elsopas

I'm surprised nobody requested a high/low beam wall shot, but are quick to sign up for these..

Can the projector setup be sold on its own so we can source our own ballasts/bulbs?

What style of bulb does this housing use? D2S?

no one is forcing you to buy these bro.........

Last edited:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
^^^yeah really. and i just installed mine and no light can come from behind the projector housing as the back of the projector sticks out the back of the headlight housing. there is some glare that bounces off the clear headlight lense but it is not worth worrying about. this set up is awesome. good luck with the GB. yall wont be disappointed

Chris D.

Reaction score
Interested pending pictures of said kit and performance beam wall shots..

no one is forcing you to buy these bro.........

I know bro......... but I'm interested in them and want to see what I mite be buying first, too much to ask?

can we see some specs posted within this post for a one stop point of refference?

Last edited:
Top Bottom