Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Meet at NHXRUNNER's

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey there ladies and gents, I'm looking to host a meet at my new home. My fiance and I just bought our first house and now that I have my own place I'd like to get as many local (or not so local) X-Runners here as possible. The house is a back lot to Northwood Lake in Northwood, NH so wakeboarding, water skiing, tubing etc is a possibility if the group is small. I'll have the boat gassed up and sitting on the mooring. We can grill and mod to our hearts delight. If the group gets large or from out of town there are plenty of hotels in Concord, NH (15 mins). Just wanted to see who's available and which weekend works best to get the biggest group. The plan is for this to be a one day meet, but if people want to we could maybe do a Saturday meet and if people stay late we could meet for breakfast on the Sunday for a send off. We'll see how it goes.

Important note for the garage queens or DJMers: The road my house is on is dirt, it's less then 3/4 mile.

This not a 100% certainty but I've been wanting to do this for a while so I'm going to give it a go. So onto the availability lists!

UPDATE: It'll have to wait until after the honeymoon, so the potential dates are as follows. Add yourself to the lists for which of these weekends you're available.

August 20
0) NHXRUNNER
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

August 27
0) NHXRUNNER
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Last edited:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Thats about ten hours of driving for me to come so not too bad. Have to get my truck running first of course but if I can make it (time off work and money lol) I will. Gonna have to make a few road trips this year to make up for not driving for the last year lol.

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
That would be a nice drive.

Murderface

Reaction score
Man that would drive me nutz having to drive down a dirt road to get to my house, no way u could ever keep the tires looking shiney and the truck from having mud and or dirt slung up all over the side.
Well congrats on the new house and I def wish I could make this trip, I love wake boarding, knee boarding and tubing:rock: That's some fun shit right there. Matt u have any pics of ur place along with any pics of the surrounding area like the lake and such?

Last edited:

Clewis333

Reaction score
I'm about 2 hours away so i hope that i can make it. it depends if i have those weekends off (damn shift work with the navy)

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Only 21 hrs for me..... I don't think I'll make that trip.

Congrats on the house man. Lets see some pictures of the new pad. :top:

shaX 07

Reaction score
Am I allowed to come? If so I am in..

ntinhri

Reaction score
13 hours, 1400 miles, gas @3.50+= 400 just for fuel...

If gas prices drop or I find a extra 400 laying around, ill totally be there.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score

You must be dreamin if you think gas is only going to be $3.50 later this summer.... :ahhhhh:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Eeeeeeew, dirt road? No way sir. Try tacomaworld for this kinda meet.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Shut up Yardie. You're not invited anyway :eviltongue:

Also come to find out I've got a wedding to go to the weekend of the 25th, so this will be the weekend of the 18th or sometime after I get back from my honeymoon in August.

Weekend of June 18
0) NHXRUNNER
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Last edited:

2006nightrider

Reaction score

Same here...

I would love to come up there and pee in your closet at the new house...but I'll have to check the funds.

I'm supposed to go visit my grandparents the first weekend of June who live in Wilmington, NC...so I'm not sure how much coinage I'll have left after that

SSSXR

Reaction score
Eeeeeeew, dirt road? No way sir. Try tacomaworld for this kinda meet.

HOLY F THAT WAS FUNNY.

like slywhitty said, it's still a drive for the canadian crew but depending on when/where XFE is this year ill see what i can do. ill be at one or the other though, so i can at least say congrats in person.

Plus, i am SOOO down for wakeboarding.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Thread cleaned, that went to hell in a handbasket quick....everyone will be welcome if this actually happens. I'm just looking to see who's available. If you're interested add your name to the list. I just hope a bunch of people are available.

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
count me in as long as nuttin pops up

shaX 07

Reaction score
I'm guessing this did not happen? Matt are you going to try to put together a Summer New England Meet at the new crib?

I know you're still upset with me for selling my X but i'm down for a meet if you host one. I promise i'll stay out of the pictures :top:

ntinhri

Reaction score
Guess I was right about gas!! LOL

Wish I could make it Matt, just too far bud..

Top Bottom