Modified Bumper Height

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by NHXRUNNER, Sep 14, 2016.

1. *IrunnIt*

*IrunnIt* Active Member

Go measure the height of his bumper

2. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

I think as long as I can avoid that one cop, I remount my front plate and get some new tail lights that aren't blacked out I'll be fine. That being said, if I do get a ticket, angled brackets here we come.

3. BSP06XRU

BSP06XRU Old Member

Time to bag your X! :top:

4. thewarriordinghy

if I got a ticket for that you can bet your ass I would be in court. I would fight that shit. public safety my ass, if anything your vehicle being lower makes it safer in reguards to roll over crashes and those are more likely in trucks or SUVs. I would mention that if they said anything again, as you drive a truck.....

5. kwigs160966

kwigs160966 Member

Well the bumper is actually behind the bumper cover? The cover should be able to sit where ever it likes. The "bumper" is the impact bar behind the cover. Am I wrong here?

6. blackx-runner

blackx-runner "White Flash"

that's correct. The issue is the height of the actual structural bumper behind the plastic cover.

7. Torspd

Torspd Moderator
    Staff Member

Been a long time since this happened, but where did he measure to? Did I miss that part? I hope it wasn't the front skirt.

8. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

Bottom of the structural bumper to the ground.

9. o0opackersfano0o

o0opackersfano0o Active Member

Pimpin ain't easy. Just out run the cops next time lol. Just baffle the cop with bull shit and say it's factory. No cop knows what an xrunner is.