Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Modified Bumper Height

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I think as long as I can avoid that one cop, I remount my front plate and get some new tail lights that aren't blacked out I'll be fine. That being said, if I do get a ticket, angled brackets here we come.

Reaction score
if I got a ticket for that you can bet your ass I would be in court. I would fight that shit. public safety my ass, if anything your vehicle being lower makes it safer in reguards to roll over crashes and those are more likely in trucks or SUVs. I would mention that if they said anything again, as you drive a truck.....

kwigs160966

Reaction score
Well the bumper is actually behind the bumper cover? The cover should be able to sit where ever it likes. The "bumper" is the impact bar behind the cover. Am I wrong here?

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
that's correct. The issue is the height of the actual structural bumper behind the plastic cover.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Been a long time since this happened, but where did he measure to? Did I miss that part? I hope it wasn't the front skirt.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Bottom of the structural bumper to the ground.

o0opackersfano0o

Reaction score
Pimpin ain't easy. Just out run the cops next time lol. Just baffle the cop with bull shit and say it's factory. No cop knows what an xrunner is.

Top Bottom